Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can i get storage boxes

• 22-03-2011 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi im looking to build a bigger rack for my gerbils,
    The first thing i need is some storage boxs or tubs. Dose anyone know a good place around galway, sligo or donegal to get them cheap.
    Im looking for big ones, about 70cm x 55cm x 20cm at least, or closest to.
    anyone got any ideas, looked in argos, dunnes, wookeis, and B&Q already. there at least 15 euro each in these placeses

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

is that not what Ikea are famous for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

When we were kids we kept gerbils in a huge fish tank (4ft by about 1ft), a neighbour was chucking it out due to a small crack, but it lasted years as a gerbil house. It was deep too so they could dig and climb.
    Try putting an ad up in adverts or your local pet shop where they sell fish, you might get lucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Home Store & More are currently having a sale on plastic storage boxes, think they are only in Dublin though but maybe a look on their website would turn up something.

We bought a few plastic boxes in Tesco not too long ago - pretty cheap too - might be an idea to look in big super markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭deano77777

Dublin is a bit far out of my way,
    Fish tank is onlt good for one level, i have 5 pairs of gerbils. I want to make them a setup that has them all one on top or eachother, in a single unit, so i can just pull the box out like a drawer.

Advertisement