Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitelink Changes

Options
  • 22-03-2011 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

Just a heads up for people heading out at the weekend, there have been changes to nitelink service routes and times.

Bus stop now operating from Westmoreland Street for most DCN buses!

Also, new pick up points (Well I think they're new because you couldn't get picked up in Swords or Malahide before).

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/News-Centre/Travel-News/Nitelink-Changes/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

33n seems unaffected. thank god

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Martron wrote: »
    33n seems unaffected. thank god

Accept for where it leaves from. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

So the Malahide nitelink will always go the long Feltrim way now? It's no longer a question of "Ah feck, it's going the Feltrim way?!"

Other than that we got off lightly considering some very annoyed people on the main thread about this.

Larianne wrote: »
    Accept for where it leaves from. ;)

ha ha i meant route :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Daisy! wrote: »
    So the Malahide nitelink will always go the long Feltrim way now? It's no longer a question of "Ah feck, it's going the Feltrim way?!"

Other than that we got off lightly considering some very annoyed people on the main thread about this.

it's been years since the nitelink drivers have used their discretion about goin the feltrim road route.

• Advertisement

it's been years since the nitelink drivers have used their discretion about goin the feltrim road route.

The last time I was on the Nitelink they didn't go the Feltrim route. This was around 4 or 5 weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

I don't beleive you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

Martron wrote: »
    ha ha i meant route :D

It goes through river valley now! Used to love the nitelink when it would just go straight up the m1 and skip the airport.

I don't beleive you. :)

I don't care. I know what route we went that night. Wasn't under the influence either.

Anyway....we should count ourselves lucky, no major changes to ours unlike a lot of other routes.

bonescap wrote: »
    It goes through river valley now! Used to love the nitelink when it would just go straight up the m1 and skip the airport.

ah dam

i used to sit in anticipation as we came to the airport to see if the bus driver would pass it ior not. i have been let down more often than not.

that journey is long enough as you usually need to use the facilities........... or just want ot get home to bed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement