Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Triax TR112 Saorview Box has landed 21/3/11

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 tdinee01

Hi

I have forgotten the password for my freeview triax box, any ideas as to how I can unlock it?

Thanks
    Rgds
    Theresa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

I got one of these, but can't get the damn thing to record to my external HDD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,186 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I can get it to record manually but timed recordings fail.

© 1982 Sinclair Research Ltd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭Duke Leonal Felmet

How did you get it to record? Mine just says 'Partition Set Fail'. I have using NTFS, it's a 2TB drive, so FAT32 would be an awful waste.

Didn't have to do anything, got a Seagate NTFS formatted 250GB drive and it just worked out of the box - for manual recordings at least...

Did you try getting the box to format the drive (although I didn't have to) ? Try NTFS and if that doesn't work try FAT32. FAT32 supports disk sizes up to 2TB but you'll be limited to 4GB max file size. So recordings of more than an hour or so of RTE2 (HD) would be split into more than one file.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭minder2009

hi re triax 114

I wondered does this box have the series link facility.

You can record on terrestrial and watch the free to air

, I understand

The other way around though i.e. recording free to air is there some issue re transponder ...what is that exactly.

Is the triax 114 as near as you can get to sky plus features??

Getting rid of Sky Plus and getting this installed as well

Thks

Minder

This (zombie) thread is about the TR112 Saorview box, I suggest you start a new thread if there isn't a suitable current one about the 114 combo box.
    Incidentally the recording problem on the 112 appears to have been solved by the last software update.

Advertisement