Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordanary Maths grinds

Options
  • 22-03-2011 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey guys, anyone who's struggleing with ordanary maths, either leaving cert or junior cert i'm giving maths grinds. my rate is 30 euro per 1.5 hour session. i'm a college student who did ordanry maths in the leaving cert (got an A1) and have gone on to a ordanary certificate engineering and am currentlydoing a higher engineering degree. (both very maths based) i will teach you how to know the paper, the topics and the best way to pass. anyone who's intrested pm me and we'll sort out days and times etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

you could do with an english grind too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 unsub89

if i wanted to be good at english i'd of gone and done an arts degree.... just show's that i'm more maths minded ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

There's a thread here on grinds

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

unsub89 wrote: »
    if i wanted to be good at english i'd of gone and done an arts degree.... just show's that i'm more maths minded ;)

If you want to get any work as a maths grind you'd want to get your basic spelling right - your original post does not inspire much confidence to be honest.

Just a suggestion. ;)

Advertisement