Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW812 - Additional user setup

Options
  • 22-03-2011 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a hkc sw812 panel with gsm dialler unit connected. What i want to be able to do is setup a second user code and get the panel to txt me each time that user arms and disarms the alarms. I dont need that for the 1st user, any idea if this is possible and how i can do it. I have the alarm engineer code so have full access to the system.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

I know you can do this for arming the system in the text phone options but you would have to check the menu to see if disarming is also there. Just go into user 2 options and check if you have the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Cadzer

The Report "Arm" feature reports both arm and disarm. But this is a global option and is not user specific . There for you will get text message fro anybody that sets or unset the panel.

Advertisement