Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocalist, Bassist and Keyboardist wanted for band in Lietrim

• 22-03-2011 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

As the title says, we are looking for a vocalist, bassist and keyboardist in Mohill, Co.Leitrim.
    We have be playing 2 years and we are now looking for members to complete lineup and start
    playing some gigs.

Our influences come from every genre of music from Metal, Rock, Punk, Dance and Pop.
    Songs we cover include tunes from bands like Foo Fighters, Jimmy Eat World, Cky, Blink 182,
    Rage Against The Machine and Beastie Boys to name a few.

We have pro gear, handy spot to jam in Mohill aswell as a P.A for the vocalist.

We are looking for people age 20+, free to practice evenings jurn the week,
    have transport to our practice spot and are above all else reliable.

If your interested PM me.

Cheers,
    Kieron

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭leonvquinn

Good luck with that. I'm looking for people to jam with too but that's not my kinda music :( I play guitar and sing a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 kieronkeenan

Cheers Leon, If I hear of any other bands in the area looking I will give you a shout and let you know!

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 48 bloodforcream

i scream if that helps
    im 18 tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭kevinray

what kind of set up do you have,musicians wise.what songs do you do?

• Advertisement

@BloodOfCream Cool, Ill send you a pm now.

@Kevin We have very good gear but you sent us a message awhile ago regarding another post saying "hi,to be honest i'm not into this anymore there is such a drout out there for musicians.that i have decided i'm not doing it anymore.... ". So are you now back playing?

Also we cover songs such as Bleed American, Work, The Middle, Killing in the Name, Everlong, My Hero, Dumpweed, Going Away To College, Whats My Age Again, Knee Deep, Escape From Hellview and 96 Quite Bitter Beings to name a few.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭kevinray

yes that's right i don't play bass anymore,so i went back to playing drums and singing instead.

Ok cool, well if your inrested in trying out PM me and we can go from there

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 shaymoose7

did any of the band members attend carrick on shannon community school

• Advertisement

haha what has that got to do with anything? But to answer your question, No. I'm from Dublin myself, have only been living down here awhile.

buummmm p

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 shaymoose7

K well im a drummer if you are still looking for one

where does it say we are looking for a drummer?

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭bayles

Bass player here in Ballyconnell (from Dublin also) playing over 20 years session/studio/live i would be interested in this . My wife is due in about 3 weeks but if you dont get sorted PM me and i could meet up when "the dust settles" so to speak :) . I know that aint very PC but you know what i mean .

ill send you a PM!

Advertisement