If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos Zp90

Options
  • 22-03-2011 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I`m buying myself a lovely new NAS (Drobo FS) in the next couple of weeks and i`m very tempted to compliment it with a SONOS ZP90 (one to start with, possibly 2 more later in the year if it works as well as the reviews)

What`s your best current price? :-)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Guys,

I`m buying myself a lovely new NAS (Drobo FS) in the next couple of weeks and i`m very tempted to compliment it with a SONOS ZP90 (one to start with, possibly 2 more later in the year if it works as well as the reviews)

What`s your best current price? :-)

Super,

Great to hear from you again and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I can do the ZP90 at £269.95 for you and we have it in stock ready to ship (tempts again :o) so you could be playing by the weekend!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

Super,

Great to hear from you again and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I can do the ZP90 at £269.95 for you and we have it in stock ready to ship (tempts again :o) so you could be playing by the weekend!

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

Thanks for the quick reply, that`s the best price i`ve seen for the ZP90 yet.
    I should be able to buy one off you in a couple of weeks so will give you guys a call when i`m ready to order.

Looking forward to testing it to see just how good sonos really are!

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

Hi richersounds,

in the market for a sonos device but looking at your website you have both the play3 and zp90. Whats the difference between these (and their application?)

The s5 is probably too big for my initial needs?

Thanks
    W.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Whowantstwoknow.

The difference between the ZP90 and the Play 3 is that the Play 3 is designed to run by itself and the ZP90 needs connected to a HiFi in order to produce any sound.

The Play 3 is a stand alone unit and works from the same software as all the other Sonos products.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.