Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting charged for Talktime Chatter

Options
  • 22-03-2011 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭

Can an Eircom rep get in touch with me in relation to my latest bill query. When I signed up I said I had no interest in using a phone or taking advantage of free calls that were included in the NGB bundle. I simply needed broadband and would be happiest without a phone/line.
    The latest bill charges €27.15 for Eircom Talktime Chatter. Why is this since we only use broadband?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Can an Eircom rep get in touch with me in relation to my latest bill query. When I signed up I said I had no interest in using a phone or taking advantage of free calls that were included in the NGB bundle. I simply needed broadband and would be happiest without a phone/line.
    The latest bill charges €27.15 for Eircom Talktime Chatter. Why is this since we only use broadband?

Hi homerun_homer

Can you PM me with a contact number and the best time to give you a call.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

because it works out cheaper to have a bundle with the chatter than having just line rental and broadband so there doing you a favor by bundleing it for you even if you dont use the landline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi homerun_homer

I hope the call yesterday cleared everything up, I also PM the links we discussed.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement