Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vet prices

• 22-03-2011 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I took my cat to the vet for her 2nd vaccination. Vet started poking at one of her paws and removed some fur and what she said was a scab! She said wound would become infected without stitch(es) and cat would have to be sedated for this. Cost approx E120!!!!! Am I being ripped off, does anyone know vet in south Dublin where I wont be ripped off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭scaryfairy

eamoro wrote: »
    I took my cat to the vet for her 2nd vaccination. Vet started poking at one of her paws and removed some fur and what she said was a scab! She said wound would become infected without stitch(es) and cat would have to be sedated for this. Cost approx E120!!!!! Am I being ripped off, does anyone know vet in south Dublin where I wont be ripped off?

we have been taking our cats to Sandymount: http://www.sandymountpethospital.ie/

found them very caring and compassionate and never ever had a feeling of being ripped off.

Advertisement