Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curry hummus in Dublin.

Options
  • 22-03-2011 3:17pm

Anybody know where I can get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Hummus + curry powder = curry hummus

Lol, yeah that was my next option, if I can't find it readymade.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I have never heard of curry hummus. I would just mix hummus and curry paste.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Marks and Spencers do a Curry Hummus, well.. it might be Paprika, but the flavour is pleasing and spicy.

There's a Spar branded triple pot of Hummus, one with olive, one with curry, one plain, as far as I can remember.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Hummus is so easy to make yourself with the appropriate lash of curry powder to taste. Really, muchos cheapo.

I think one of the stalls in the Red Stables market on Saturdays in St. Anne's park usually has lots of different flavours of hummus.

• Advertisement

Miaireland wrote: »
    I have never heard of curry hummus. I would just mix hummus and curry paste.

it's lovely, try it.
    Amalgam wrote: »
    Marks and Spencers do a Curry Hummus, well.. it might be Paprika, but the flavour is pleasing and spicy.

There's a Spar branded triple pot of Hummus, one with olive, one with curry, one plain, as far as I can remember.
    spurious wrote: »
    I think one of the stalls in the Red Stables market on Saturdays in St. Anne's park usually has lots of different flavours of hummus.

Perfect, thank you both very much. Much appreciated. :D

Advertisement