Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Aus

Options
  • 22-03-2011 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Heading to Australia soon enough. Havn't really organised much. Anyone make any recommendations or give any advice? Gonna head to thailand for a month first. Who's the best to fly with? Wheres best to go? What to bring?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Holiday or migrating?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bigperm178

Migrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

bigperm178 wrote: »
    Heading to Australia soon enough.
    Havn't really organised much. Anyone make any recommendations or give any advice?
    Watch out for Spiders in your bed, go to a chemist and ask for a 'root repellent'
    This will get rid of all nasty.

Other than that do a search on the internet and or boards for your answers, your questions are not unique.

Also if you are migrating, you'd think you'd know what to bring :confused:
    or are you 'migrating' on a working holiday visa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Yeah that stuff is awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 bigperm178

hussey wrote: »
    Watch out for Spiders in your bed, go to a chemist and ask for a 'root repellent'
    This will get rid of all nasty.

Other than that do a search on the internet and or boards for your answers, your questions are not unique.

Also if you are migrating, you'd think you'd know what to bring :confused:
    or are you 'migrating' on a working holiday visa?

Good joke with the root repellent man, I laughed for ages and ages and ages and ages............. And obviously i don't know what i'm bringing or else i wouldn't have asked. Clothes and money is all i can think of. I was looking for someone to be helpful and let me know about the things that might be forgotten or useful over there rather than being a sarcastic gob****e. And please don't write back about bringing passport/visa/ticket or something else stupid. I don't think I could take anymore of your hilarious jokes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

bigperm178 wrote: »
    Good joke with the root repellent man, I laughed for ages and ages and ages and ages............. And obviously i don't know what i'm bringing or else i wouldn't have asked. Clothes and money is all i can think of. I was looking for someone to be helpful and let me know about the things that might be forgotten or useful over there rather than being a sarcastic gob****e. And please don't write back about bringing passport/visa/ticket or something else stupid. I don't think I could take anymore of your hilarious jokes.

Well this 'gobsh*te' is closing your thread, you obviously have done zero research and want to be hand held, I clearly stated do some research, if you are serious about migrating that is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement