Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meetups without Alcohol

Options
  • 22-03-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

hi, its a long time since I posted in here could be even over a year anyway, as my title says I was wondering would anyone like to meet up and do something without drink being the central point...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

hi, its a long time since I posted in here could be even over a year anyway, as my title says I was wondering would anyone like to meet up and do something without drink being the central point...

U can post about any kind of meetups that u would like to organize in the current months meetup thread. Its always one of first threads on page as its Sticky.
    So whatever it is u have in mind, post it up there, see if others interested of it and try to work out some time for it. Last month was a plan to go to movies midweek, but dunno what happened with the idea:P

Meetups that are for bowling and such take more time to organize, but if there is enough people who are coming for sure, then it shouldn't be a problem.
    Often it happens that people aren't sure until the day before meetup if they can attend, that is probably one of the main reasons why noone have bothered to organize them lately.. Tough to agree about going to bowling or dinner which requires booking if u have no idea how many people will actually attend...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Now that the weather is getting nicer we could try to arrange a picnic in Fitzgerald's park or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

ya picnic would be nice or a bbq or something along those lines

• Registered Users Posts: 21 iasscarra

Great idea! I would be up for that. or even just sight-seeing, a trip on a bus to a beach, anything just no alcohol. mystery tour?, paint-balling?

paint balling would be mental but i would bruise so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

All our meetups are alcohol optional however I guess you are looking for a place that does not have alcohol within arms reach (fair enough). BBQ sounds amazing!! I won't be back in Cork anytime soon but I would defo be interested in something like that :)

Welcome back to the cork forum btw!!

paintball ................ bruise so much

Yep, I agree.......

myhead.jpg

RoverJames wrote: »
    Yep, I agree.......

myhead.jpg

paintballing out for me now

Advertisement