Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass Cutting Tramore

Options
  • 22-03-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is someone around in Tramore who could cut my back garden grass, and power wash the cement pathway. It really needs to be cleaned up, and my little lawnmower will not be able to cut the grass out there now as it is gone too long. Need to get it sorted for the summer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

Did you try topquote domestic services?
    Ill pm no...

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

Libby029 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is someone around in Tramore who could cut my back garden grass, and power wash the cement pathway. It really needs to be cleaned up, and my little lawnmower will not be able to cut the grass out there now as it is gone too long. Need to get it sorted for the summer.

i know someone who could fo both for 50 euroif it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Dreams aloud

A friend used a guy from Tramore & he was excellent. PM if you want his details, he's very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

brendan carroll landscaping is very good and extremely reasonable.

his number is 0872349442

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Deise_g86

No point ringing Brendan Carroll your grass be like a jungle and makes empty promises :/

• Advertisement
Advertisement