Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 TONIGHT - The Truth about Irish Bloodsports.

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Its only a month since AJ posted this.Why bring it up now.
    tbh havn't been around for a month so only catching up now....is that ok?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

gozunda wrote: »
    tbh havn't been around for a month so only catching up now....is that ok?

The thread had died but if you promise to keep it nice I`ll leave it for now.

tbh honest I didnt even look at the date of the last post...just went to link of "My Threads" yada yada...I promise to be a nice "stone mad 17 year old boy racer that doesnt care, about anything" errhhhh....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

I thought it was dead anyway. gozunda I think I've come to the conclusion that we obviously have very different opinions on this topic so I'm leaving it at that or we'll be here for another 20 years!

I do have a question....whatever happened to the complaint to the Complaints Commission about the programme....any updates?

• Advertisement
Advertisement