Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG Accommodation *No advertising. Read Post #1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Will need to be a lot younger for first year science I'm afraid :p

Oh dear, that doesn't sound too good!

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Lucario

Cocolola wrote: »
    Yep our front doors are right beside each other :pac: Hello neighbour!

I saw a "demo" apartment a couple of months ago and thought the house today was a bit smaller in the living areas, still nice though. I didn't snoop around too much earlier so bar toilet paper and food basics, can't think of what to bring :o I just made my bed, threw some stuff into the wardrobe and went away again.

Ah damnit, don't you know I need to know these vital things? :pac: Ah cool! Are we upstairs?! They look way cooler :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

I know, me so sorry :p

Ya we are, I also prefer the upstairs ones. We get decent sized balconies too!

Cocolola wrote: »
    I know, me so sorry :p

Ya we are, I also prefer the upstairs ones. We get decent sized balconies too!

Nice :D
    That's all I wanted, an upstairs house, don't give a shíte how it looks inside at all :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Confused_!

Just wondering if Corrib have mixed apartments, or if they usually put girls together and guys together?
    Also, anyone else moving up on Friday? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Confused_! wrote: »
    Just wondering if Corrib have mixed apartments, or if they usually put girls together and guys together?
    Also, anyone else moving up on Friday? :)

It's mixed as far as I know! Got my room today, not sure when I'll move in for good, sometime next week I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Stiltzkin

I moved up all my things to centrepoint like two days ago. The best thing so far is the receptionist's daughter :pac: I'm living with two others who I haven't even seen yet. They are in the twin and I got the single thank god.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭m3lani3xx

Stiltzkin wrote: »
    I moved up all my things to centrepoint like two days ago. The best thing so far is the receptionist's daughter :pac: I'm living with two others who I haven't even seen yet. They are in the twin and I got the single thank god.

anyone else move in yet? im moving up thursday..so nervous :O

m3lani3xx wrote: »
    anyone else move in yet? im moving up thursday..so nervous :O
    Well I'm not sure... there were more people like me moving things up into their rooms on Saturday, but I didn't see the point in staying the week in Galway doing nothing.. I'm bringing the rest of my stuff up Thursday too. :cool:

Well I'm not sure... there were more people like me moving things up into their rooms on Saturday, but I didn't see the point in staying the week in Galway doing nothing.. I'm bringing the rest of my stuff up Thursday too. :cool:

brought nothing up yet :P probably should have if even just to pick my bed..twin room :( oh well :rolleyes: i dont mind which bed i get anyway the rooms are fairly spacious so its all good. ehh id say a good few will probably be heading up thursday and friday...are you on the top or bottom floor?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 bibbons

headin to dunaras friday:D kinda worried wont meet any one:( any other first years feeling the same

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭ILLY_Bee

bibbons wrote: »
    headin to dunaras friday:D kinda worried wont meet any one:( any other first years feeling the same

i was the same! im here already and just met my roommate a few mins ago! dont worry tho i say it will be easy to meet people by friday because most people will be moved in by then! :)

ILLY_Bee wrote: »
    i was the same! im here already and just met my roommate a few mins ago! dont worry tho i say it will be easy to meet people by friday because most people will be moved in by then! :)

How's your roomie? :D

Lucario wrote: »
    How's your roomie? :D

shes lovely! seems really nice! :D

thanks just hope my roommate is sound though:D wat day do the lectures start anyone know ?

shes lovely! seems really nice! :D

Hope mine is too :S

bibbons wrote: »
    thanks just hope my roommate is sound though:D wat day do the lectures start anyone know ?

im sure they will be! :)
    i think they start on the 11th! not too sure tho

im sure they will be! :)
    i think they start on the 11th! not too sure tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

Anyone in Block G in Corrib? :L

Anyone in Gort, do we need any cables for the internet or what? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Anyone in Gort, do we need any cables for the internet or what? :confused:

They recently installed wifi in Gort, or at least they were in the process of putting it in when I was living in Gort over the summer

brought nothing up yet :P probably should have if even just to pick my bed..twin room :( oh well :rolleyes: i dont mind which bed i get anyway the rooms are fairly spacious so its all good. ehh id say a good few will probably be heading up thursday and friday...are you on the top or bottom floor?

Well a twin room for girls is not that bad? But for boys... yeah, a disaster, you know why :D :pac:.. The beds are all the same in the twins... I can see the Atlantic from my room window though. :) Yeah because orientation day is Saturday and I kinda want to get settled in beforehand.. The bottom I believe, I'm number 10. What about you?

Well a twin room for girls is not that bad? But for boys... yeah, a disaster, you know why :D :pac:.. The beds are all the same in the twins... I can see the Atlantic from my room window though. :) Yeah because orientation day is Saturday and I kinda want to get settled in beforehand.. The bottom I believe, I'm number 10. What about you?[/Quote]

Hahah yep I know ;) ah sure that's a nice view you're sorted! :P and we're close so, I'm room 7 :)

Well a twin room for girls is not that bad? But for boys... yeah, a disaster, you know why :D :pac:.. The beds are all the same in the twins... I can see the Atlantic from my room window though. :) Yeah because orientation day is Saturday and I kinda want to get settled in beforehand.. The bottom I believe, I'm number 10. What about you?

What, why?! :eek:

Hahah yep I know ;) ah sure that's a nice view you're sorted! :P and we're close so, I'm room 7 :)

Haha ;) There's kinda a little wall thingy you can sit on outside the windows too... Cool, neighbours we are.
    Lucario I'm sure you can figure that out. :D

Haha ;) There's kinda a little wall thingy you can sit on outside the windows too... Cool, neighbours we are.

Oh, right :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭ChemHickey

What, why?! :eek:

Hehehe... oh Lucario...

cant wait to move now, fairly excited :D ahah lucario :rolleyes:

cant wait to move now, fairly excited :D ahah lucario :rolleyes:

Hey feck off everyone >.<

Aasdfg I'm becoming so impatient I just want to start already :/

• Advertisement

Hey feck off everyone >.<

Aasdfg I'm becoming so impatient I just want to start already :/