Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG Accommodation *No advertising. Read Post #1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Harblarblar

Confused_! wrote: »
    Just wondering if Corrib have mixed apartments, or if they usually put girls together and guys together?
    Also, anyone else moving up on Friday? :)

I'm Moving up on Friday:) staying in block D.. Wbu? Does anyone know if block d is good or not, or does it really matter?:L

• Registered Users Posts: 14 _LornaJane

Moved all my stuff up to Cúirt tonight. 3rd time being up there since Saturday and still nobody has been there :( getting impatient, just want to meet my roomies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Confused_!

I'm Moving up on Friday:) staying in block D.. Wbu? Does anyone know if block d is good or not, or does it really matter?:L

Ah cool, i'm in block I! I don't know, probably depends on the kind of people in your block! :) I'm just hoping my roomates are friendly, as I'll know nobody else in Corrib! :)

Ah cool, i'm in block I! I don't know, probably depends on the kind of people in your block! :) I'm just hoping my roomates are friendly, as I'll know nobody else in Corrib! :)

Me too, hope I get on with them:) Im in the same boat, don't know anyone else either but sure itll be good Craic :)

Me too, hope I get on with them:) Im in the same boat, don't know anyone else either but sure itll be good Craic :)

Actually just wondering, when you saw that you were in block D, was the d in Cap locks or was it small? I know it's a weird question, but I just realised my block could either be an 'I' or an 'L'! :confused:

• Advertisement

Actually just wondering, when you saw that you were in block D, was the d in Cap locks or was it small? I know it's a weird question, but I just realised my block could either be an 'I' or an 'L'! :confused:
    Mine was actually in a capital D so your prob in block i !!

Mine was actually in a capital D so your prob in block i !!

Ah thanks! Yeah I was thinking it was I, but I just wanted to be sure! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Clarke94

Just wondering if Corrib have mixed apartments, or if they usually put girls together and guys together?
    Also, anyone else moving up on Friday? :)

I'm moving up Friday too :) Looking forward to it, but I don't know anyone! Just want to get moved up now :p

Clarke94 wrote: »
    I'm moving up Friday too :) Looking forward to it, but I don't know anyone! Just want to get moved up now :p

I'm the same, I don't know anyone staying in Corrib! Which block are staying in? :)

I'm the same, I don't know anyone staying in Corrib! Which block are staying in? :)

I have no idea! :confused: How'd you find out? I'd love to know :)

• Advertisement

Clarke94 wrote: »
    I have no idea! :confused: How'd you find out? I'd love to know :)

Did you get the e-mail about check in? In that e-mail you go to the link for the TCAS page, sign in and go to the booking information and it tells you your floor(which is your block) and apartment no!

Did you get the e-mail about check in? In that e-mail you go to the link for the TCAS page, sign in and go to the booking information and it tells you your floor(which is your block) and apartment no!

Ah I got it, but I never logged in! Just found it, thanks! :) I'm in block F!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

I'm in Block N in Corrib, anyone else? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bibbons

hey does any one now were we are supposed to go for orientation:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 michelle93

Anybody staying in block L in corrib village? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Leinster Boy

Why is everyone moving in so early??? Orientation doesnt start til saturday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Cause my parents couldn't move me in any other day, and mam wouldn't let me just get a train/bus

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mriazi

_LornaJane wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay have been Internetless for 2 days :( :L awh cool :) went up today to collect my key but didn't get to meet anyone I was living with :( moving Tuesday though! You?

haha no problem i actually just set up my internet after 3 days of being here! im at cuirt now, my roomies are awesome but theyre all 2nd yr so itd be awesome to meet some 1st years! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Lucario

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Cause my parents couldn't move me in any other day, and mam wouldn't let me just get a train/bus

That's understandable, and especially since you're a girl and probably have a shít load of stuff bring :rolleyes:

But why is everyone else going up? :eek: I'd probably be bored out of my tree just waiting around all day :S

Lucario wrote: »
    That's understandable, and especially since you're a girl and probably have a shít load of stuff bring :rolleyes:

But why is everyone else going up? :eek: I'd probably be bored out of my tree just waiting around all day :S

hush you, only the big suitcase was cosmetics :L

No, I brought half my stuff because living so far away from home makes it necessary

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Lucario

hush you, only the big suitcase was cosmetics :L

No, I brought half my stuff because living so far away from home makes it necessary

Of course ;)

I saw a pic on Facebook earlier today on my newsfeed, a girl moving from Clare to Galway, and jaysus the amount of stuff she had was unbelievable! I didn't think it could be possible for one person to pack so much stuff :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 _LornaJane

mriazi wrote: »

haha no problem i actually just set up my internet after 3 days of being here! im at cuirt now, my roomies are awesome but theyre all 2nd yr so itd be awesome to meet some 1st years! :)

Awh cool :) I'll be down tomorrow night and hopefully I'll meet my roomies then! All I know is that they're all 1st years and all girls :D so you're welcome to come hang out whenever if you want to get to know some 1st years, just PM me :)

So to anyone that's moved down to corrib, is there much Craic about it?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Caity

ChemHickey wrote: »
    Anyone in Block G in Corrib? :L

Hell ya block G!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone else staying in Dunaras? Please god let me not be the only one! I want to meet ALL the boardsies! :D and btw, anyone doing commerce?

martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone else staying in Dunaras? Please god let me not be the only one! I want to meet ALL the boardsies! :D and btw, anyone doing commerce?

You're not the only one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

You're not the only one :)

That's a relief, moving up tomorrow, can't wait at this stage! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭ILLY_Bee

im living in dunaras!! :D so is justBlake!!
    im moved in already but came home for my debs! be back up saturday!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

My mate is doing commerce if that's any good to ya :pac:

• Advertisement

ILLY_Bee wrote: »
    im living in dunaras!! :D so is justBlake!!
    im moved in already but came home for my debs! be back up saturday!! :D

You went home already? Have fun!

Advertisement