Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia headset non blue tooth

Options
  • 22-03-2011 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭

Hi all the headset I have with my N97 is acting up probely some wires severed sometimes I can hear the caller other times nothing,I want to get something similar to what I have anyone know were I could buy one around the Dublin Area and what price would I be looking at.
    I have had a look on E-BAY and some are going for as little as £9.99 me be thinking that there fake ones any thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You will get one in plenty of the operators shops. If you can wait, get it online for half the price

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭donkey balls

Davy do you know any good sites that are reputable for buying them.

Davy do you know any good sites that are reputable for buying them.

Well ebay would probably be the cheapest, and most of them wouldn't even be touched as a lot of people lever use them. If you dont want to go the ebay route, you will get decent prices on amazon.co.uk and big selection.

The one that comes with the N97 is the black shiny one iirc :link

Thats the one thanks for the link Davy while looking around on the net I saw ones for the N8 they have the same size headphone jack I wonder is the sound any better.

Im not sure tbh about the quality if they are that much different, but the buds are better imo. Their is a second set of the N8 also, for dab radio, but they are about 50 quid but wouldn't be of use for the n97

• Advertisement

I like the ones on the N97 or similar great for when I'm driving as I just press the button and call out the name of the person I want to talk to I then just let the earphones rest over my shoulders.
    I,ve often seeing lads going around with a blue tooth ear peice in their ear for a whole day that must be soar.:eek:

It depends a lot on the bluetooth you use really. The nokia ear pieces are very poor. The way they hang just isnt comfortable imo, and most of the other brands are similar.

The best design ones are similar to this one. They look a bit strange, but are really light, and wont fall off your ear. You would nearly forget your wearing it. Used to be a jabra bt200, then bt250 but would be a few years old now.

31zSW%2BpnsdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ah I would rather stick with the cord and have the headphones hang down thanks for the help davy.

Advertisement