Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inventor 2010

Options
  • 22-03-2011 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

hi

im looking for a ebook or online tutorals for inventor! just to get to grips with the basics! i allready use auto cad 2010 just want to get to grips with inventor

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Philistine

There are lots of tutorials for Inventor 2010 on youtube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Shane_OK

I know there is a physical book you can get for inventor which is very good,ill try to get the name for you,comes with a disc which has all the drawings in the book which you can download and use parts of for completing things in the book to learn.Very good piece of kit, google it and try find it.If i get the name ill post it up.

Otherwise just mess about with it and you'll get the hang,if you're already handy at CAD it should come easy enough once you get the basics down.

Advertisement