Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby Barnhall?

Options
  • 22-03-2011 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey folks!

I'm in Leixlip and would be interested in playing tag rugby in Barnhall for summer. Has anyone played before or have any info on getting on team there, starts etc? Total beginner, female, mid twenties so if there were any others at my level with info or would like to join me be much appreciated:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

I played for a couple of years up in Barnhall. If you're on your own the best place to go is the Tag Rugby website and the 'Find a Team' page where you can join up with others who are maybe a couple of players short of having a full team. Just enter Dublin as your location and it will return a listing of those teams who are looking for players. Obviously you need to select a team that is playing in Barnhall. Good luck, it's great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TippRugby

Hiya If you're looking for a team mate count me in! It would mean 2 girls so far in the team. I'm inCelbridge so Barnhall would dead handy.:)
    played there before work and it was great craic
    sure let me know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Choc Affair

aww brill.... were gona kick ass!!!!:D
    pm your details to me and we can organise and sign up etc!
    you will have to run over the rules with me though.. im a beginner!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Keelino

Hey, are you still looking for any team-mates or know anyone who is? I've just moved to Maynooth, played tag rugby for the first time last summer and loved it, would like to play again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Choc Affair

love to have you, will pm on details:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement