Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gilbert and Wrights in Dun Laoghaire

Options
  • 22-03-2011 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭

Anybody been to this pub yet? What did you think of it? How much are pints? I've been to the one in Malahide so I presume it's set up in the same sort of way (1970's style).

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Haven't been there since it was Smyths, but it does look impressive from what I can see passing by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭u140acro3xs7dm

Easily the best pub in Dun Laoghaire anyway although that is not hard. It is 70's themed as you mentioned. Not sure about the price of pints but they do some nice beers not just the Heino, bud etc crap. Anytime i have been there it has been pretty busy. Live music there sometimes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

4.40 for Pint Bulmers IIRC. ( no idea of other prices ) But i know they do promos on Cocktails on Friday.

Nice spot, always busy. As above, easily the nicest pub in DL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I was down there last night. Very nice indeed! The decor is pretty cool. It seemed to be young 'uns upstairs and older people downstairs :) Great atmosphere and comfortable seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I was down there last night. Very nice indeed! The decor is pretty cool. It seemed to be young 'uns upstairs and older people downstairs :) Great atmosphere and comfortable seats.

You must have been sitting downstairs so ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

As usual, no 'Real Ale' on Tap :mad:

Advertisement