Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing seats when buying from Ticketmaster...

Options
  • 22-03-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Is there any way of personally choosing a seat from Ticketmaster, or is it completely automated?

I'm looking to get a ticket for the Grand Canal Theatre, and I'd like to know what the closest seat available to the stage is. Does it simply go backwards from the stage, first come first served? It seems a bit on the naff side.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

meenmore wrote: »
    Is there any way of personally choosing a seat from Ticketmaster, or is it completely automated?

I'm looking to get a ticket for the Grand Canal Theatre, and I'd like to know what the closest seat available to the stage is. Does it simply go backwards from the stage, first come first served? It seems a bit on the naff side.

i think if you'd want a specific seat then you'd have to go to Grand Canal Box Office

Ring them, I booked over the phone for my mam as she wanted particular set as and they were very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭meenmore

I just rang Ticketmaster there. It seems it's a case of 'first come, first served' alright. Just wanted to get that clarified.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

If you call in person to one of their outlets they'll normally show you what seats are available on screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

For Croke Park sporting events you can now choose your seat. This might possibly be rolled out to other venues.

• Advertisement
Advertisement