Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post - Delivery STOLEN?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

they made a mistake when converting the US no. to Irish one. I got Tracey's no.
    they told me that if they won't find it, they'll talk to the US company who sent it and "try to work on a refund together" or something..
    If it was An Post that made the mistake it's nothing to do with the company who sent it, like you said, they've done their job in sending it to ireland, once it's here An Post bear sole responsibility for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Maret

If it was An Post that made the mistake it's nothing to do with the company who sent it, like you said, they've done their job in sending it to ireland, once it's here An Post bear sole responsibility for it.

That's what I was thinking ...
    Let's see. it would be an interesting number for them to pay, if they won't find it ...

I also wonder, WHERE could it disappear? It's a laptop, it's quite a big parcel!..........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭true

No not the wrong door but its possible they tried your neighbours house. Its a common enough practice with parcels to drop it into your neighbours house if they are there and they sign for it. It would probably be noted by the courier so check with the sorting office and then start knocking on doors!

Something sent to me from abroad got lost too. Ah well, thats life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Maret

true wrote: »
    Something sent to me from abroad got lost too. Ah well, thats life.

It's obviously stolen.
    Yes, that's life, but still, unacceptable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

hey maret you ever get your laptop or what happened in the end? I know this thread is old but just want to know the conclusion :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭sgb

This thread is like a book with the last page missing

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Maret wrote: »
    I got Tracey's no..
    I want to know if you called Tracey, and what she was wearing.... :eek: :D

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement