Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concerning compsoc

Options
  • 22-03-2011 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey, there's a lan in the Spa hotel in lucan this weekend.

Link

I was thinking it'd be a great opportunity for a society activity, we could also bring the pc's we have on campus so that compsoc members with no pc can attend aswell. I've a car and it's not a long drive, so i'm willing to help out if you guys could cover the petrol costs :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

I believe Fenjai was in touch today, only just heard about this today myself.. apologies.. my checking of this boards thread is every few days at best, if we had of had a bit more warning I would of attempted to organise something myself as it stands I've got an pile of assignments to finish this weekend :( so I don't think I can personally make it, I'll fire an email out to all members though with the linky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

tis cool, brendan, i wasn't around much in college this week and didn't get a chance to talk to anyone until today. But anyone else interested in going is welcome to show up on the door.

Brendan, BREENNNDDAAAANNNN, BREEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN-L

Dude, wanna hop over to the lan forum, specifically this post

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Speaking of lans, anybody going to Midlands this year? http://midlans.org/

I'll be there myself. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

Intervarsity's have been attempted in the past.. and honestly they fail everytime for atleast one of the reason that guy lists. Haven't attempted one myself this year... but I've heard all the shenanigans involved.

Midlans on the other hand is awesome! hoping to go myself ;D

• Advertisement

I'll be attending midlans, leaving from lucan, but can drive to blanch if anyone needs a lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Sound. grand for a lift myself, but might tempt someone else from ITB to go along. Wud be nice to have an ITB presence there.

There were a few problems last year, but considering the LAN scene in Ireland is so crap nowdays I can't really complain. It's a bit of craic anyway.

Advertisement