Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Kitty needs a new home asap

• 06-04-2011 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey guys, it is with a heavy heart that I have to rehome my 10 month old tom cat Boots. He is such a loveable kitty. Hes a tiger. He loves noting more than to curl up with you and purr his heart out. He also loves to play and just be doted on. He needs to be the king of his castle and also have access to safe outdoors as hes getting bored being stuck in at home.
    I have 3 girls also and atm they are just getting crowded and on each others nerves. A friend of mine will be taking my girls for a while as I am pregnant and not coping well with the kitties frown.gif
    He is not yet neutered as I havent been able to afford it, but has not yet showed signs of attacking the girlys.
    He is a tabby ginger kitty with not a patch of white on him, hes all tiger smile.gif
    Hes also pretty big for a house cat.
    I havent been able to find any up to date pics of him atm. Will post one or 2 of him as a kitten. He is about 4 times that size now smile.gif
    He will come with his own bowl, as he loves it, and litter tray and a small supply of food. Also his pride and joy, His orange camo coloured collar. He gets all upset if he loses it.
    Feel free to pm me at any time if you are interested in my baby. He will only go to someone who I know will take care of him. I live in cork btw.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement