Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engagement Rings in Krakow, Poland

Options
  • 22-03-2011 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey guys, does anyone know if it is advisable to buy an engagement ring abroad. Reason being is that myself and her good self are heading to Krakow, Poland in awhile and want to know if rings are cheaper there than here? Any help would be greatly appreciated please!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site. Other posters can't reply to you here. However I see that you've already asked this question twice on the Weddings & Marriages forum, so there really isn't any need to direct you to there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 William3

Oh sorry, im new to this!

How do i start a new thread please?

In exactly the same way as you started this thread, by clicking on the "New Thread" button. See here for an image of the button.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 William3

Do i have permission to post a New Topic?

Cant seem to find that button on my dashboard!

I must be stupid!!! Sorry

Yes, you can start a new thread. The New Thread button is in the top left of the screen, just below the Boards logo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement