Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RENT - Dunamaise Arts Centre - Apr 16

Options
  • 23-03-2011 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Booking office is now open for this award winning show to be performed in Portlaoise on April 16th next @ 8pm. ....Rent is about being young, being brave and being scared, being in love and being in trouble, having hope for today and faith in tomorrow.

The cast is a mix of local and national talent and it's a local production team.

Tickets are €15/12 and are onsale via www.dunamaise.ie or by calling 057 86 63355

a great night is assured!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 renthead

love it!!! to see all the other themes dealt with in the show....please book your tickets now ;)........go team america

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Oh_Noes

Fair play to you for not taking offense there, I couldn't resist ;).

I was reading up about Rent and listening to some of the music from it just like week. I already had heard some of the songs and didn't know they were from that, like "Seasons of Love".

Definitely looks worth going along to.

This is from the movie version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Saw it on Broadway a few years ago. Fell asleep for the second half of it.:P

lol.....well, if you want to see the 2nd half, you'd be welcome to :) plus, you wont be tired travelling all the way to the dunamaise as you have been in broadway!!

• Advertisement

it is actually a great show......thanks for posting the vid......even those fu*ers on glee have started robbing rent tunes!!!!!

hope you can make the 16th - we'll do a special team america encore if you do!

Advertisement