Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] WTB Planetary interaction goods

Options
  • 23-03-2011 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

I posted this on eve-insider, but wanna get more coverage.
    http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1485300

I'm looking for supplier/s for my PI production.
    I will buy at above sell order prices for the convienience of only getting what i need and avoiding the .01 isk war
    I also have another offer, scroll to the bottom for trading or renting my planets.

I'm currently producing 576 robotics per day on 2 planets. This requires me to have;
    I need 15360 of each:
    Chiral Structues-Toxic Metals-Precious Metals-Reactive Metals
    I will purchase these products through contracts, in multiple of days.
    So for example, you have enough chiral structures for 2 days of my production. so you contract me 30,720 chiral structures for 14,745,600.00 isk (above current dodixie price)

Here's what i'm buying at the moment per day.
    Oxygen 7680
    Biomass 7680
    Bacteria 7680
    Water 7680
    Plasmoids 7680
    Oxidizing Compounds 7680
    Industrial Fibers 7680
    Toxic Metals 15,360
    Reactive Metals 15,360
    Precious Metals 15,360
    Chiral Structures 23,040

The second offer i have, is that you can rent my planets for production. What i meant by this is, you come to me, ask me to produce product X; ie, Robotics.
    I then take the materials you have to produce the product, run the cycles and give you the results minus my fee.

My fee will be 5% of the goods produced, so if you want 1000 robotics, i take 50.

Please contact me in game via mail of conversation, i'm always up for a chat.

Regards
    Stellar tycoon

Advertisement