Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up for Grabs - Costume for Super Sized Dog

• 23-03-2011 1:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭

A couple of weeks back my Mam's gorgeous St Bernard had to be put to sleep & we've been giving away all his bits & bobs (too heartbreaking to have them at home) I was going through my things the other night and I found a duck costume we bought for him Christmas 2 years ago. This duck costume here in fact. It was worn once & is clean (he was so unimpressed we never tried again! Great dog for sulking he was). I'm not throwing it in the bin & a charity shop wouldn't have a bog what to do with it so I thought I'd see if any of you guys fancied it? Free of charge & I'll either meet up in Dublin city centre to hand it over or post it to you.

If you know of a giant dog who'd look great in a duck costume just pm me and I'll give it to the first asker.

Any questions just let me know

(Mods, hope this is ok to put here. I was going to pop it on adverts but it's such a niche thing, thought I might get a better response here)
    duck_dog_costume_4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ferretcrazy

Hi, I'm very sorry to here about your mothers dog, I'm sure he's very sadly missed, we had our white boxer put to sleep year and half ago and still miss her deeply, she was my daughters dog and we got another dog about 8 months ago, a very very large dog, a little bit of everything in her but the best thing we ever did, the dog is mad and my daughter gets great crack playing with her, they would love this costume and could meet in dublin city center if that suits you, Thanks again. P.S the costume looks brillant.:p

Advertisement