Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone nokia smartphone

Options
  • 23-03-2011 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Is the Nokia c3 pre pay for €99 the best option for the following?

I have read how to ask for phone recommendations sticky.
    Not sure if its possible but i want a Nokia smartphone that will work with my bill pay vodafone sim.

I dont want / need data tariff just to use the phone with wifi for email and browsing. (also camera, gps, FM radio, Stereo Bluetooth)

Will my sim work in a prepay or similar sim locked vodafone smartphone using my own vodafone sim? Is it locked to network only or specific sim?
    A second hand phone or sub €100 prepay vodafone that would work is my preference.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭downwiththatsor

Thanks for your advice, no wifi on 5230 though right?
    This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

does it have to be nokia?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭downwiththatsor

MiCr0 wrote: »
    does it have to be nokia?

Once i get export and import my nokia notes, reminders etc then no i guess, just thought it would be simpler but if a .nbu or .csv can be transferred then any model.
    Cheers

Advertisement