Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Barber('Crew' i think) Dublin 4

Options
  • 23-03-2011 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Dont know if this is the correct section(Mods feel free to move if not):D

I have explored all other options i assure you but i cannot seem to find any information on a new Barber shop that has opened on South Lotts road in Dublin 4 beside Presto Italian take away, i think i seen the name 'Crew' above the door but i was driving past so only got a quick glance:mad: Any info(name, number or website) would be greatly appreciated..

Cheers in advance,
    ST

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 walsher

Hi, this is a big late so maybe you've got your answers already! The number for Crew is 01 667 6099. It's Euro15 for a dry cut for men. My husband and my son (who's 15 and is charged Euro10) use it and they always look well. The guy who owns it does their hair. I used it once and it didn't go so well! There was a language barrier between the woman and I so although it's a lovely cut it's not what I wanted. I cried for Ireland when I got home, but this is just me venting. My husband and son LOVE the place, and the staff ARE nice. And if I had asked for this cut I'd have been thrilled - it was only Euro30.
    Got the impression you pass by on way to/from work in your car. If you're going after work do make an appointment as everyone seems to have the same idea and it's always busy then.;););)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

It's a unisex salon and I love it in there. The girl is Greek, so friendly. Even went and got me a lovely latte (on the house) from the Italian deli next door. Did a gorgeous wash and blowdry for only €20 with a head massage too - can't recommend the place enough. So friendly and FINALLY moving in the direction of reasonable prices. I've actually heard there are a whole host of cheap as chips Asian hairdressing salons around the place so if anyone can recommend some good ones I'd love to hear!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cian_11

This place is up there with the worst barbers I've ever been in.

My haircut took under 10 minutes, the guy didn't listen to a word of what I asked for and decided to cut it the way he felt like/quickest. When I asked if he could put wax in my hair afterwards, he handed me the tub to do it myself. When I tried to pay by card, I was met my a face of disbelief as if to say: 'what's that?'.

Shocking experience and definitely won't ever be returning again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement