Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Manual League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

My passing has got a LOT better imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

My passing has got a LOT better imo.

Definitely man, even in comparison to our last league match a few weeks ago, it showed in the chances created. The scoreline today was quite unfair, I'd say that you played better in this one than the 0-0 a while ago.

Gameweek 6;
    Napoli 3-1 Sunderland

At half time I knew I wasn't going to win this, chance after chance went begging, and hadn't offered up a single one to Sunderland. Sure enough, by the 47th minute I was 1-0 down! :pac: Sunderland had a much improved second half, but I levelled up about the hour mark. Two quickfire goals (is this becoming a trait?) in the 89th and 90th minutes nicked the win that I was convinced was never going to arrive.

I've been stuggling with lacklustre forwards for weeks in virtually every game I've played (not just in the leagues, every fcuking game!!), finishing plenty of games with hardly any chances. Has that corner been turned? Probably not! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yeah.My GK is the best one around ...........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Youve stormed to the top Topher:pac:

http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Yeah.My GK is the best one around ...........

Second best man. My keeper is an absolute hero. I've never even heard of him before:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

GW6

Sunderland 0 - 1 Lazio

I am dropping Gyan, lovely little chip sailing into goal and in runs Gyan to head it in from an offside position....

Gameweek 6
    Lazio (Adam-88-S) 0-1 Udinese (Haunis87)

Finally Ive gotton my first win of the league, long overdue:D Headed finish by none other than Denis from a whipped cross in the 1st half. Il let slip Adam a couple times nearest he got coming from an auld sly chip finish which my keeper thankfully read:pac: Deserved it though I think considering I had 13 shots but only 4 on target:o Tough game but its good to beat the 2nd best:confused: manual player in Ireland:D Cheers mate gg

Lazio
    Wolfsburg
    Bolton
    Rangers

I'll (Napoli) be on about 11ish tonight with a bit of luck, if any of you are about. Probably only be on for an hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Töpher wrote: »
    Lazio
    Wolfsburg
    Bolton
    Rangers

I'll (Napoli) be on about 11ish tonight with a bit of luck, if any of you are about. Probably only be on for an hour or so.

I should be on. I'll message you later if i'm free to play mate.

Gameweek 6;
    Lazio 1-0 Napoli

Feckin' right back was bundled off the ball 25 yards out in the 90th minute, straight run in for the git! :pac: Last kick of the bleedin' game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Gillysome wrote: »
    Won't be on tonight Philly. U about tomoro at all?

Wasn't about today Gillysome, too busy to play. Will be busy again tomorrow. I might be on late though. If I'm not I should be about Saturday anyway.

Gameweek 3;
    Napoli 1-1 Bolton

Curses, dropped a point against Lazio, and two against Bolton. Took an early lead and controlled the first half, but Bolton found some extra gears and levelled matters halfway through a much more even second half.

I should have known this mornings luck wouldn't run for long! :pac:

Gameweek 3

Lazio 1 - 0 Bolton.

Zarate scored a lovely goal from outside the box to get the win. GG

Gameweek 4

Bolton 1-0 Sunderland

I gave it everything I had in the 2nd half but just couldn't score. Best 45 of manual football Ive had so far.

bigred100 wrote: »
    Gameweek 4

Bolton 1-0 Sunderland

I gave it everything I had in the 2nd half but just couldn't score. Best 45 of manual football Ive had so far.

Yea he was here in my house playing and you really were all over him, unlucky mate. Did you give Gyan a game after he cost you a lovely goal earlier on? haha

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Yea he was here in my house playing and you really were all over him, unlucky mate. Did you give Gyan a game after he cost you a lovely goal earlier on? haha

Stuck him on the wing

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

bigred100 wrote: »
    Gameweek 4

Bolton 1-0 Sunderland

Ye i couldn do anything about it you had a few good chances. GG Mate

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Gameweek 3

Lazio 1 - 0 Bolton.

Zarate scored a lovely goal from outside the box to get the win. GG

Cheating bastad!!:D

Philly_C wrote: »
    Wasn't about today Gillysome, too busy to play. Will be busy again tomorrow. I might be on late though. If I'm not I should be about Saturday anyway.

No probs Philly, didn't get on either. I could be on late tonight too if not I'll catch ya at the weekend sometime

Il be around after 7 for my games

• Advertisement

Everton AhaShake Aha Shake
    Rangers philt27 philt27 x2
    Newcastle DHUSSEY1 DH2K9
    Wolfsburg philly_c_ Philly_C

I'm on now and should be for a good while today. I've made sure I have all of you's added on PSN. Let me know if any of you will be about.

And lads as Fowler87 said, some people need to start making a little bit more of an effort to get the games played. No one wants to have to remove people from the league etc so just make the effort. Fowler87 does a great job keeping this going and I'm sure we'd all agree, manual games are so much better and can be hard to find. This is a great way for us to get some fun competitive manual games in so don't ruin it. Everyone just make the effort and everyone will easily have the 10 games played by Sunday, and don't stop there! Get the outstanding fixtures played! :D:D

Lads i should be on all day today and tomorrow to play my games. I think ive added everyone.
    Borrusia Dortmund
    Gillysome Gillysome
    Everton AhaShake Aha Shake x2
    Santos Kells97 Troutfisher
    Udinese Haunis87 Fowler87 x2
    Wolfsburg philly_c_ Philly_C
    Newcastle DHUSSEY1 DH2K9 x2
    Rangers philt27 philt27 x2

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

No internet in new flat. Will hopefully sort it over next few days.

Udinese 0-0 Bolton

Udinese 0-2 Bolton

Both games were fairly tight. Both of us had chances and in the second game i scored 2 headers one from a mistake on a free kick and the other from a corner. Good Game mate.

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Udinese 0-0 Bolton

Udinese 0-2 Bolton

Both games were fairly tight. Both of us had chances and in the second game i scored 2 headers one from a mistake on a free kick and the other from a corner. Good Game mate.

Getting sick of my erratic finish at this stage. Thought I was back in scoring form after ydays games but back to missing fuking everything I hit again:mad: Last game which gilly duly won, I had 16 shots and 1 on target..pathetic:rolleyes:

Fair play gilly, the points are probably more beneficial to you anyhow:pac:

Aha Shake wrote: »
    No internet in new flat. Will hopefully sort it over next few days.

Thats grand

Lads I'm going to be outa action for a few days. Had the ps in a mates house the yesterday and the leads have gone AWOL. Have new ones ordered so hopefully won't be off for long. I blame the drink:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Ok ill Rangers be on this eve for a while to see if i can get any games in - wont be til after 1030 tho!! any takers??

Philt27 wrote: »
    Ok ill Rangers be on this eve for a while to see if i can get any games in - wont be til after 1030 tho!! any takers??

I should be around then. And we have two games to play. I'll msg you if I'm on.

• Advertisement

Philt27 wrote: »

I've to play you in boards league and manual league

Advertisement