Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Manual League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Bolton 1-0 Wolfsburg

Was a fairly tight game, could have went either way due t the lag. scored a decent passing goal. gg mate

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

GW5

Sunderland 0-0 Rangers

Gutted for Rangers, last min of the game. He hit both posts and it rolled out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Outstanding Fixtures...

Gameweek 2
    Bolton V Everton
    Sunderland v Santos
    Rangers v Bolton
    Santos v Udinese
    Bolton v Newcastle

Gameweek 3
    Santos v Bolton
    Dortmund v Santos
    Everton v Newcastle
    Newcastle v Rangers
    Santos v Everton
    Napoli v Bolton

Gameweek 4
    Everton v Lazio
    Rangers v Santos
    Santos v Newcastle
    Lazio v Rangers
    Rangers v Lazio
    Newcastle v Santos

Gameweek 5
    Lazio v Newcastle
    Napoli v Rangers
    Sunderland v Everton
    Wolfsburg v Santos
    Everton v Udinese
    Santos v Lazio
    Bolton v Dortmund
    Udinese v Rangers
    Wolfsburg v Lazio

Gameweek 6
    Dortmund v Wolfsburg
    Everton v Bolton
    Newcastle v Udinese
    Santos v Sunderland
    Bolton v Rangers
    Dortmund v Everton
    Udinese v Santos
    Wolfsburg v Napoli
    Everton v Wolfsburg
    Rangers v Dortmund
    Newcastle v Bolton

They're piling up now lads so probably be better at this stage to set a limit. So if anyone wants to keep taking part in the league ya must have played a minimum of 10 games by midnight Sunday 12 June. Cheers

Gameweek 7 Fixtures (Final gameweek)

Bolton v Santos
    Dortmund v Newcastle
    Everton v Rangers
    Udinese v Napoli
    Wolfsburg v Sunderland

Rangers v Wolfsburg
    Newcastle v Everton
    Santos v Dortmund
    Lazio v Bolton
    Sunderland v Udinese

Bolton v Napoli
    Dortmund v Lazio
    Everton v Santos
    Rangers v Newcastle
    Wolfsburg v Udinese

Newcastle v Wolfsburg
    Santos v Rangers
    Lazio v Everton
    Napoli v Dortmund
    Sunderland v Bolton

Have decided against eliminating anyone considering weve only one batch of games to go. So league deadline is Saturday 25 June. All outstanding games after that will be forfeited. Hopefully wel get another season going after that...

So g'luck to the title challengers. My money is on Tophers' Napoli but a late push by gilly09' Bolton should be expected and sure ya cant right off a tough challenge from stalwart defences in Dortmund and Lazio. Whether they can score enough goals could be the deciding factor though.. The question who wants it enough... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'm artificially high due to having played a few games more than the others, I'll be doing well to get 4th by the end of it all; hoping for a more sustained challenge next season. Newcastle are in with a good shout too if they pick up wins in the games in hand.

0-0's all over the shop, please! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Just to note Folwer, but the game week 3 match between Lazio and Bolton was played and it ended 1-0 to Lazio, I did post it in here, not sure if it has been added to the league scores or if its just been left in as outstanding by accident. Hope that makes sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

bigred100 wrote: »
    GW5

Sunderland 0-0 Rangers

Gutted for Rangers, last min of the game. He hit both posts and it rolled out.
    Man what a miss - i think miss of the season deffo - i watched it over and over after the game just thinkin WTF was i playin at!! haha - ah well fair result overall i think but i did have the better chances!! ah well - thats manual for ya!!

Philt27 wrote: »
    Man what a miss - i think miss of the season deffo - i watched it over and over after the game just thinkin WTF was i playin at!! haha - ah well fair result overall i think but i did have the better chances!! ah well - thats manual for ya!!

I think I could take 1,2 and 3 on that:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Just looked at the table it's got tight all of a sudden, should be a good end to the season. Gilly09 has it in his own hands of he wins all his games. Adam looks good thou given his league standing and manual pedigree. Topher and myself have outside chances too. Should be interesting, hope to be bk in action by the weekend. Be good if we got another season goin after this too

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Santos: Kells97 - Troutfisher
    Lazio: Adam-88-S - T-b0n3
    Dortmund: Gillysome - Gillysome
    Napoli: Uroboric - Topher
    Everton: AhaShake - Aha Shake
    Sunderland: BPK27 - bigred100
    Rangers: philt27 - philt27
    Udinese: Haunis87 - Fowler87
    Newcastle: DHUSSEY1 - DH2K9

Any of you guys about tonight.

Heads up I'm away Monday night and won't be back till the 28th so doubt I'll get my games played by the deadline.

Wolfsburg 0-0 Sunderland

• Advertisement

Philly_C wrote: »

Heads up I'm away Monday night and won't be back till the 28th so doubt I'll get my games played by the deadline.
    I'll probably be on in an hour or so, if you're still about I'll catch you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

My ps3 just broke so il try get it fixed and im away till the 27th aswell. Will try sort something out for my games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

I hope to get on tomorrow so if you see me on give me a shout.

Wolfsburg 1-0 Napoli

Scored from a free so fairly lucky to come away with the 3 points. There weren't too many very clear cut chances aswell. My passing has definately improved on manual but my shooting still leaves a lot to be desired.

Any of you guys about.

That's because all your shots are from 25 yards! :pac:

Felt unlucky to lose that, but on the other hand I definitely didn't deserve a win, took me until the second half to start completing more than two passes! :D

Troutfisher won't reply to one message I send and I'm refusing to send him anymore messages.

Any of you guys about.

Il try and get on in the evening around 8 or 9 Philly.

Update (Deadline Saturday 25 June)

http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Troutfisher won't reply to one message I send and I'm refusing to send him anymore messages.
    i can get on now if ur still on man?

• Advertisement

Gameweek 5;

Napoli 1-0 Rangers

Wolfsburg 0-0 Rangers

Just couldn't put the ball in the net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

Got my internet sorted for the moment. It's still the same connection but it seems to be holding up if I don't go on the laptop at the same time. I won't have my new UPC broadband for another month, but I'll hopefully have it in time for the next league.

Any of you guys about.

Be on about 9 philly. anyone else about too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I said after this game ill play you.

Please say I sent that message?

I said after this game ill play you.

Please say I sent that message?

Nope.

Troutfisher, is your friends list still full like it was a few weeks ago. Haven't tried to add you again since then.

Gameweek 7

Sunderland (BPK27) 1-2 Udinese (Haunis87)

Bloody nearly lost more points in this when I should have been out of sight in the first half. Fortunate enough goal to take the lead through Sanchez getting on the end of somewhat panic defending from Sunderland. Then hit the bar and missed some easy enough chances...

Change of tactic from Sunderland at ht and I get done from lob through ball over the top from ****e defending by me. Kept plugging away and a cheeky chip (no other option:pac:) from Di Natale won it for me near the end.. GG mate, good to see you played manual in the 'main' league game too

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Gameweek 7

Sunderland (BPK27) 1-2 Udinese (Haunis87)

Bloody nearly lost more points in this when I should have been out of sight in the first half. Fortunate enough goal to take the lead through Sanchez getting on the end of somewhat panic defending from Sunderland. Then hit the bar and missed some easy enough chances...

Change of tactic from Sunderland at ht and I get done from lob through ball over the top from ****e defending by me. Kept plugging away and a cheeky chip (no other option:pac:) from Di Natale won it for me near the end.. GG mate, good to see you played manual in the 'main' league game too

It is so much more fun on manual, and some of the through balls are better than you can play on auto. Cracking games anyway.

• Advertisement

Sorry lads not Lookin good for me gettin on tonight either. Went to go on there after opening my brand new hd cable. All set to go and then nothin comes on the tv. Thinkin it's the tv i bring all up to my room and hook up and the same thing nothin. Not sure what the problem is cos it was workin fine in my mates last night albeit with the hd cable from his sky box. Thing is it won't even come in on the scart without the hd? Anyone know what could be up with it? I'll keep ye posted if I get sorted

Advertisement