Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Manual League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Santosx2
    Napoli
    Bolton
    Wolfsburg
    Everton
    Rangers
    Newcastle

That's my backlog lads. Won't b on tonight but I shud be on tomoro evening and Friday all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Gillysome wrote: »
    Santosx2
    Napoli
    Bolton
    Wolfsburg
    Everton
    Rangers
    Newcastle

That's my backlog lads. Won't b on tonight but I shud be on tomoro evening and Friday all night.
    hey man - i (Rangers) mite get on fri to catch up on some games..

Philt27 wrote: »
    hey man - i (Rangers) mite get on fri to catch up on some games..

Sound man not going to make it on tonight Lads after all. I'll be on all night from 8 tomoro night so form an orderly que:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I'll be around tonight (Lazio) if anyone's one. I'll msg people on PSN if I see anyone I need to play. Feel free to msg me if we have to play. Need to get these games played before its over.

Cheers

Any of my backlog around tonight? Hoping to get as many as possible played tonight. I'll be on from 8 on wards. If I'm not on just post here n I'll get on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Won't be around man, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Gameweek 6

Dortmund (Gillysome) 2 - 0 Everton (Aha Shake)

Gameweek 6:

Wolfsburg(Philly c) 1-1 Dortmund(gillysome)

Good game Philly quality goal

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Wolfsburg 0-0 Everton

Carlsberg don't do missed open goals, but if they did, I'd be hired :pac:

Newcastle - DH2K9 - DHUSSEY1
    Lazio - T-b0n3 - Adam-88-S

Either of you guys about today.

• Advertisement

Philly_C wrote: »
    Newcastle - DH2K9 - DHUSSEY1
    Lazio - T-b0n3 - Adam-88-S

Either of you guys about today.

I can be on in about 15mins and will be around till about 7pm or so? Just eating some food now, let me know what suits.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I can be on in about 15mins and will be around till about 7pm or so? Just eating some food now, let me know what suits.

Sorry man was on the PS3 there for the last couple hours but I never checked in here. I'm off now and probaly won't be back on till around 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

I will be on all day tomorrow if we are allowed finish a few games then. I messaged Troutfisher earlier but got no reply(think it was him anyway).

If the deadline is solid give AhaShake a victory against me, was able to play me last night but I pulled out.

Philly_C wrote: »
    Sorry man was on the PS3 there for the last couple hours but I never checked in here. I'm off now and probaly won't be back on till around 10.

I'm heading out to watch the fight and have a few beers. Hopefully I can catch you tomorrow evening?

Forgot to post this up the other day.

Gameweek 7

Lazio 2 - 0 Bolton

Santosx2 rangers, Bolton or Napoli around tonight? I've to go to Dublin for the afternoon but Ill be bk by 7. If Any of ye can make it on post here.

Napoli should be about.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I'm heading out to watch the fight and have a few beers. Hopefully I can catch you tomorrow evening?

Yeah I should be about.

Was playing Troutfisher earlier, but looked like his connection dropped. He never cam back online after. Shame, was playing ridiculously good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yup you were indeed :( It was only the 20 odd minute in so you can have the 1-0 lead when we finish it?

• Advertisement

Yup you were indeed :( It was only the 20 odd minute in so you can have the 1-0 lead when we finish it?

Yeah, no bother. You gonna be on again today? I'll prob be on from about 8ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Should be on around then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Whats the story lads, will we keep the league going for another week?? New season league thread open btw..

Troutfisher must catch ya later too..

http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Whats the story lads, will we keep the league going for another week?? New season league thread open btw..

Troutfisher must catch ya later too..

http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/

And me x 2. def up for another season.

Just realised I'm not friends with troutfisher. Tried to add u there and it said you've reached your friends limit. Add me if u can psn gillysome

Napoli 2-0 Dortmund

Missed a penalty at 1-0, and thought that was going to prove costly as Gillysome put me under severe pressure towards the death, but fluked a second on the break in injury time to seal the points.

Töpher wrote: »
    Napoli 2-0 Dortmund

Missed a penalty at 1-0, and thought that was going to prove costly as Gillysome put me under severe pressure towards the death, but fluked a second on the break in injury time to seal the points.

Well played man. U nearly outdid urself with that pass u played across the six yard box to barrios. I was that surprised I nearly hit the corner flag :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Right the FINAL DEADLINE (I mean it this time:pac:) for season 1 is Sunday July 10. All games outstanding after that are void....

And then hopefully we can get the new season (which is probably gonna be the last one before fifa 12 release) underway after that.. GET YER PICKS IN

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056316307

Gillysome wrote: »
    Well played man. U nearly outdid urself with that pass u played across the six yard box to barrios. I was that surprised I nearly hit the corner flag :pac:

It was on a feckin' plate! :pac:

Delighted with my first goal, it was quite rewarding to score from good build up play for once!

• Advertisement

Töpher wrote: »
    It was on a feckin' plate! :pac:

Delighted with my first goal, it was quite rewarding to score from good build up play for once!

Yea man sweet cross for d opener.:) Righteo down to play troutfisher x2, philit27, dhussey and gilly-09- if he got his ps sorted. When will ye b about lads? I shud be about tonight if any of ye are around.

Advertisement