Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Manual League

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

I told someone I'd play them in this last night but can't remember who! Dont want to ruin title challengers chances so I'll try be on tonight at half 8 or 9ish

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Aha Shake wrote: »
    I told someone I'd play them in this last night but can't remember who! Dont want to ruin title challengers chances so I'll try be on tonight at half 8 or 9ish

Well I know we have to play, but I'm def not a title challenger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I'll be on in about 30mins, just in from work and going to eat and I'll be on. Hopefully get a game ir two played.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

GW5

Everton 0-0 Sunderland

One of those thrilling nil all draws, the passing was not on display at all though tonight. Both finishing on 58% accuracy.

I need to play Everton twice I think you still be on in about 25/30 mins or so?

Edit make that 10 or so food ready now.

• Advertisement

Gameweek 4

Lazio 2 - 1 Everton.

GG, nice header.

Anybody wanna play Everton this evening?

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Anybody wanna play Everton this evening?

We still have a second game to play don't we? I'm around now and will be this evening too.

Gameweek 7

Lazio 1 - 2 Everton.

Cahill with two long rangers... first one was epic

ps beat everyone in the top 3 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Wolfsburg 1-0 Lazio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Sorry lads i wont be able to make the deadline got my PS3 fixed but selling it on Monday. Sorry for messing about, i'l be better in the next season and ready to take T-bones Crown. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Gillysome wrote: »
    Just realised I'm not friends with troutfisher. Tried to add u there and it said you've reached your friends limit. Add me if u can psn gillysome

I'll delete someone and add ya.

Got a new ps3 and ALMOST forgot my password but remembered it after bouncing my head off the wall trying every single bloody password possible :)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

I'll delete someone and add ya.

Got a new ps3 and ALMOST forgot my password but remembered it after bouncing my head off the wall trying every single bloody password possible :)

It's unlikely I'll be around tonight or for d afternoon tomoro. Will u be around after 7 tomoro evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Season 1 Over! All outstanding games are forfeited...

After a long drawn out league campaign (mainly due to that outage:rolleyes:) the winner of season 1 is T-b0n' Lazio.. Congrats mate!

Cheers to everyone for getting involved in the first boards manual league, hopefully wel be able to keep it goin and introduce a few more people into the proper way of playing FIFA..

Now lets get season 2 underway so I can rob Adam' title:D Deadline for picks closes Tuesday evening and Il get the fixtures up asap..

Final Standings
    http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Season 1 Over! All outstanding games are forfeited...

After a long drawn out league campaign (mainly due to that outage:rolleyes:) the winner of season 1 is T-b0n' Lazio.. Congrats mate!

Cheers to everyone for getting involved in the first boards manual league, hopefully wel be able to keep it goin and introduce a few more people into the proper way of playing FIFA..

Now lets get season 2 underway so I can rob Adam' title:D Deadline for picks closes Tuesday evening and Il get the fixtures up asap..

Final Standings
    http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/
    Fair play to the organising of this league - i thnk i have chosen my team last week but if not then its Rangers again - cheers!!

Advertisement