Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Manual League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Gameweek 1
    Udinese (Haunis87) 1-2 Everton (AhaShake)

Played over 3 games due to my ****e connection, I was abysmal. Take nothing away from AhaShake. Fully deserved win.. even the goal I scored was rubbish:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Gameweek1

(bigred100)Sunderland 1-1 Everton(AhaShake)

(bigred100)Sunderland 1-1 Rangers(philt27)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Lads Dortmund won't be on tonight due to my poxy broadband playing up. I'll be on around half six tomoro night till the champions league game and again after. If I'm not on rest assured I'll be kicking my router around the back garden :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

DH looks like I missed you by 9 mins. Couldn't sign in there for a bit, was acting up. I'm on now if it suits to come back on??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    DH looks like I missed you by 9 mins. Couldn't sign in there for a bit, was acting up. I'm on now if it suits to come back on??

The PSN was down for maintenance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

bigred100 wrote: »
    Gameweek1

(bigred100)Sunderland 1-1 Everton(AhaShake)

(bigred100)Sunderland 1-1 Rangers(philt27)
    Hey man apologies about the beginning of the game lastnite - i really hadnt a clue what was goin on with the settings etc and as being in the other leagues i thought we just play the draw? no worries, at least i know what to expect from now on manual wise..some ****e passes but i can see how its more satisfying than assisted!! Cheers bigred..gg.

Haunis87 and Uroboric - ill be on after the Spurs game tonite if you guys will be on at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Philt27 wrote: »
    Hey man apologies about the beginning of the game lastnite - i really hadnt a clue what was goin on with the settings etc and as being in the other leagues i thought we just play the draw? no worries, at least i know what to expect from now on manual wise..some ****e passes but i can see how its more satisfying than assisted!! Cheers bigred..gg.

It's no bother, when you're setting up a game you can default the controls to manual or you can let the players do them themselves

bigred100 wrote: »
    It's no bother, when you're setting up a game you can default the controls to manual or you can let the players do them themselves
    Yea i kinda get it now - ill have to set it up myself to make sure but looks handy enuff..cheers man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Philt27 wrote: »
    Haunis87 and Uroboric - ill be on after the Spurs game tonite if you guys will be on at all?

Hopefully will be able to swing on after the match alright sir.

Will also probably be on at 6ish for a bit, if any of my other games are around then.

• Advertisement

Gameweek 1;

Rangers 0-0 Napoli

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Desire, Philly c or Gillysome any of you's around now to play.

My Psn is gillly09 3 L's.

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Desire, Philly c or Gillysome any of you's around now to play.

My Psn is gillly09 3 L's.

I'm on now man. Invited someone with only 2 l's already:pac:

Dortmund(gillysome) 2-0 hoffenheim(desire)

Dodgy enuf first goal and a nice move for the second won it. Black ops has taken it's toll cos I was as rusty as a bag of spanners:pac: good game desire

Gillysome wrote: »
    Dortmund(gillysome) 2-0 hoffenheim(desire)

Dodgy enuf first goal and a nice move for the second won it. Black ops has taken it's toll cos I was as rusty as a bag of spanners:pac: good game desire

If that's you when you're rusty, I'd hate to see you when you're on form. :P

Well played! Sorry about all the slide tackles - manual frustrates me... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Bolton(Gillly09) 1-0 Dortmund(Gillysome)

Was a fairly terrible goal and the game wasn't much better. Probably should have been a draw.

Dortmund(gillysome) 0-1 Bolton(gillly09)

Early goal won it. Had a golden chance to equalise but hit it just wide. Well played gilly, your handy at manual. Knight at the back was a beast.

Dortmund 0-0 udinese(haunis87)

We know each others game too well hence the dour game. You were unlucky with the scissors kick that hit the bar. Black ops will have to be put aside till we get the groove back:pac::P

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Bolton(Gillly09) 1-0 Dortmund(Gillysome)

Was a fairly terrible goal and the game wasn't much better. Probably should have been a draw.

Yeah was pretty piss poor all around. Defences ruled for the most part. My build up play was worse than useless. U deserved the win thou, I didnt create enuf

Dortmund(gillysome) 0-1 Bolton(gillly09)

Early goal won it. Had a golden chance to equalise but hit it just wide. Well played gilly, your handy at manual. Knight at the back was a beast.

Dortmund 0-0 udinese(haunis87)

We know each others game too well hence the dour game. You were unlucky with the scissors kick that hit the bar. Black ops will have to be put aside till we get the groove back:pac::P

Dont I know it but thats no excuse for how muck Ive been playing recently:rolleyes: Still struggling to get Sanchez into the game :pac:
    Table updated

http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/

I'm on now man. Invited someone with only 2 l's already:pac:

Whoops, did the same, must delete them later. :pac:
    Fowler87 wrote: »
    Dont I know it but thats no excuse for how muck Ive been playing recently:rolleyes: Still struggling to get Sanchez into the game :pac:
    Table updated

http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/

Don't want to be an ass, but think you missed the Rangers/Napoli draw a few posts up. Cheers, :).

• Advertisement

Töpher wrote: »
    Don't want to be an ass, but think you missed the Rangers/Napoli draw a few posts up. Cheers, :).

Sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Desire able to play anytime today????

awwwwyeahtopoftheleague.jpg

Desire. wrote: »
    If that's you when you're rusty, I'd hate to see you when you're on form. :P

Well played! Sorry about all the slide tackles - manual frustrates me... :pac:

No worries bud, hopefully I'll be bak to normal for the return game:) manual will frustrate you for a while but stick with it, once ya get your first 35 yarder you'll be addicted. I'm still trying to score my second one thou:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Lazio(Adam-88-S) 1-1 Newcastle (DHUSSEY1)

Was a good game, felt I should have had a peno, and missed a great chance at the end to win it.

I'll be on tonight if the other players I need to play are on.

Aha Shake wrote: »
    Desire able to play anytime today????

Sorry, I wasn't around yesterday at all. I will be online for most of the day today.

Sorry, I wasn't around yesterday at all. I will be online for most of the day today.

I added "conor-buckley-" on psn a few hours ago. That you?

Might be easier if you add me... "ahashake"

cheers

Aha Shake wrote: »
    I added "conor-buckley-" on psn a few hours ago. That you?

Might be easier if you add me... "ahashake"

cheers

Yeah, that's me. I'll be on in awhile.

1899 Hoffenheim 2 - 0 Everton.

Well played AhaShake, good game! The scoreline flatters to be honest. I scored in the 89th minute to take the lead, and then Tim Howard made a mess of Salihovic's free-kick in the 90th minute.

1899 Hoffenheim 2 - 0 Everton.

Well played AhaShake, good game! The scoreline flatters to be honest. I scored in the 89th minute to take the lead, and then Tim Howard made a mess of Salihovic's free-kick in the 90th minute.

As if manual isn't hard enough without having by far the laggiest connection i've ever seen.

Knew we should've arranged to play another time but thought in the back of my head that I could win with the lag.... This happens everytime I have a laggy connection so hopefully I have learned my lesson!

It was always gonna be a case of whoever scores, wins really...terrible match

At least it's not the main league :pac: problem?

• Advertisement

Also any idea what the story is with the January transfers?

Hoffenheim have Ba and Luis Gustavo but don't have Ryan Babel.

It must affect most teams? Like Chelsea and Pool if they were allowed..

Advertisement