Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 - Manual League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Gameweek 2

Udinese (Haunis87) 4-4 Newcastle (DHUSSEY1)

Il be finishing near the bottom if I cant sort out my defending. Crazy game.. I took the lead early from an unfortunate Newcastle og (shot bouncing off the crossbar onto on rushing defender).. then Newcastle pulled it back from a corner and well taken finish from Ameobi made it 2-1.

Now the craziness starts... a wonder goal from Sanchez brings me back on terms and straight from the kick off Amero runs through Newcastle defence and makes it 3-2 for Udinese. Wins in the bag with Sanchez making it 4-2 with couple mins remaining... like **** it is!!

All attack from Dhussey resulting in his 2nd corner goal of the game, 4-3. Have to defend now! Another corner.. definitely gonna clear this one... Collicini header for the equaliser! :o:o Few droppings in order after that collapse:pac:

Lads, will ye put down the gameweek when posting results. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Gameweek 2

Udinese (Haunis87) 4-4 Newcastle (DHUSSEY1)

Feel free to let the rest of us know how to score on manual:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Still have to play Bolton, Napoli and Sunderland so if anybody will be on tomorrow give me a shout.

Gameweek 2

Hoffenheim (Desire) 2-2 Newcastle United (DH2K9)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Still have Udinese from week one to play - was on lastnite after the pool game and no sign of any of my opponents - stayed on til about 1030 then legged it - ill be on tomorrow eve(wed) to catch up on my games inc :
    Hoffenheim v Rangers
    Rangers v Bolton
    Dortmund v Rangers
    Let me know who will be on and ill be on after 9pm wed eve..

Philt27 wrote: »
    Still have Udinese from week one to play - was on lastnite after the pool game and no sign of any of my opponents - stayed on til about 1030 then legged it - ill be on tomorrow eve(wed) to catch up on my games inc :
    Hoffenheim v Rangers
    Rangers v Bolton
    Dortmund v Rangers

Il probably be on after the game tonight if yer about too.. only missed ya by a couple mins yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Hoffenheim v Rangers
    Rangers v Bolton
    Dortmund v Rangers

I'll be on about 11 tonight if that's any good? If not then I'll get you Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Should be on tonight after the Spurs Game. Add me if a haven't added you already GiLLLy09

-gilly-09- wrote: »
    Should be on tonight after the Spurs Game. Add me if a haven't added you already GiLLLy09
    ok buddy - ill be on after the game too so ill add u later..:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I will try to play my games this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'll be about for an hour or so now. Won't be on after the football, most likely.

Gameweek 2

Dortmund(gillysome) 3-0 rangers(philit27)

Far from a classic but a good win all the same. Never got passin at all but a mistake by Philit gifted me the first. Second was a header fro
    A corner in the last min. Third was a nice finish from
    The corner of the box. Maybe coulda had 1 or 2 more with my striker stopping my chip goin in and another that hit the post. Good game Philit well played

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭-gilly-09-

Anyone online for a game?

Gillysome wrote: »
    Gameweek 2

Dortmund(gillysome) 3-0 rangers(philit27)

Far from a classic but a good win all the same. Never got passin at all but a mistake by Philit gifted me the first. Second was a header fro
    A corner in the last min. Third was a nice finish from
    The corner of the box. Maybe coulda had 1 or 2 more with my striker stopping my chip goin in and another that hit the post. Good game Philit well played
    Haha - yea when ur player cleared it off the line i thought i mite have a chance but with no shots on target and maybe none at all, u cant expect to win matches!! had to go all out attack with 10 to go which opened up my defence in turn you scored twice in the last min -well deserved win tho!!:(

Haha - yea when ur player cleared it off the line i thought i mite have a chance but with no shots on target and maybe none at all, u cant expect to win matches!! had to go all out attack with 10 to go which opened up my defence in turn you scored twice in the last min -well deserved win tho!!:(

Yea I'm struggling in my league games to be honest. dortmund are great in defence but not great creatively. Hence barrios stopping the chip:pac: if I dont improve soon the assisted lads will have a field day in the boards league:eek:

Gillysome wrote: »
    Yea I'm struggling in my league games to be honest. dortmund are great in defence but not great creatively. Hence barrios stopping the chip:pac: if I dont improve soon the assisted lads will have a field day in the boards league:eek:

Yep you're really hopeless Gill:rolleyes::pac:

http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/enter.do?siteid=9127525

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Yep you're really hopeless Gill:rolleyes::pac:

http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/enter.do?siteid=9127525
    Yea go on owadat - bleedin top of the table!! look at ya!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Lazio,Santos,Newcastle I'll be on from around 7 for league games. If I'm on before its likely I'm just killing time before I eat, or I am eating.

bigred100 wrote: »
    Lazio,Santos,Newcastle I'll be on from around 7 for league games. If I'm on before its likely I'm just killing time before I eat, or I am eating.

I'm on now if you are able to get on.

• Advertisement

Yeah go on.

Gameweek 1

bigred100(Sunderland) 1- 1 (Newcastle)DH2K9

Last minute equaliser!!!!! Get in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I can play now too, if your still around.

PSN Adam-88-S add me there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Heading on now, if anyone I'm due to play is about.

Adam-88-S
    Philly_C
    DHUSSEY1
    Kells97

Gameweek 2

(T-b0n3) Lazio 2 - 0 Napoli (Topher)

GG mate. Though the come back was on after you saved my peno. Was a fun game and finally a good connection which always make it better.

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Gameweek 2

(T-b0n3) Lazio 2 - 0 Napoli (Topher)

GG mate. Though the come back was on after you saved my peno. Was a fun game and finally a good connection which always make it better.

You still on? I can go back on.

Didnt realise i was top:eek: I'll probably start playing well soon and loose!!:pac:

You still on? I can go back on.

Yea just put my food on, so can play now before hand, or after in about 30mins.

Gameweek 2

(T-b0n3) Lazio 1 - 2 Sunderland (bigred100)

Good game well played mate, nice second goal. Cant believe I didn't score in the first half, missed so many good chances.

• Advertisement

Töpher wrote: »
    Heading on now, if anyone I'm due to play is about.

Adam-88-S
    Philly_C
    DHUSSEY1
    Kells97

I;m going on now if you are still on, add me on PSN: DHUSSEY1

Advertisement