Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sponsorship!

Options
  • 23-03-2011 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey I have my own hairdressing business and am thinkin about moving to Oz does anybody know how hard it is for a hairdresser to get sponsored or if you have been sponsored as a hairdesser how did you go about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 JonnyCash10

By no means an expert but this will at least bump your querie,i take it u are in ireland now and want sponsorship.If that is the case i would suggest lookin through www.seek.com.au for any positions,get the company e-mail and send em a lil mail.I would suggest you could also look up hairdressers around oz and email them.One hundred emails should get u a few responses and maybe 1 or 2 positive ones.You may or may not need to do a skills assesment test i dont know the particulars of hairdressing sponsorship or ur qualifications i did see a hairdressin thing on here http://www.australianskillassessments.com/ and this fiona@carremigration.com.au email address for very helpfull migration agent who may be able to help

Advertisement