Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate Universe S02E13 Alliances ***Spoilers***

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

McKay
    ^ LOL!....awesome spoiler!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

McKay
    Dwaegon wrote: »
    Dude! Spoilers in that damn quote box!:mad:

Wha????....that spolier is EPIC! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Rushed
    Dude! Spoilers in that damn quote box!:mad:

But the quote box has spoiler tags and says spoiler before it?:confused::confused:

Unless you're talking about the Chloe thing? I have no idea how something that vague could be a spoiler but like the thread title is Stargate Universe S02E13 Alliances ***Spoilers***

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

That guy from 3rd rock has no stones
    Conor108 wrote: »
    But the quote box has spoiler tags and says spoiler before it?:confused::confused:

Unless you're talking about the Chloe thing? I have no idea how something that vague could be a spoiler but like the thread title is Stargate Universe S02E13 Alliances ***Spoilers***

Damn! Spoiler is in Original Post in a quote box! Didn't get quoted when I quoted the original post. Look at it, and be warned, There be spoilers unblocked here!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Rushed
    Damn! Spoiler is in Original Post in a quote box! Didn't get quoted when I quoted the original post. Look at it, and be warned, There be spoilers unblocked here!

Yeah spoiler tags don't work when you're quoting the post, guess I shoulda posted a warning. I wouldn't worry about it anyway its not really a spoiler, its a random youtube comment as opposed to the producer's blog or something. Just soemthing funny. Hell, the ad for the episode tells you more.

• Advertisement

McKay
    hightower1 wrote: »

Where are the space battles
    300px-Battle_of_Antarctica.JPG

Loved that bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dwaegon

That guy from 3rd rock has no stones
    Conor108 wrote: »
    Yeah spoiler tags don't work when you're quoting the post, guess I shoulda posted a warning. I wouldn't worry about it anyway its not really a spoiler, its a random youtube comment as opposed to the producer's blog or something. Just soemthing funny. Hell, the ad for the episode tells you more.

Yeah, but this thread is for discussion on the episode at hand! Not the trailer for the next! Some of us don't wanna know what's coming up before we watch the actual episode! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

McKay
    Yeah, but this thread is for discussion on the episode at hand! Not the trailer for the next! Some of us don't wanna know what's coming up before we watch the actual episode! :mad:
    Agreed - spoilers refers to this episode. If you want to post a trailer for the next episode, make a thread for the next episode.

Advertisement