Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Senior Rugby Team

Options
  • 23-03-2011 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, I was just wondering if there is a senior rugby team in the Letterkenny/Ballybofey area? Might be moving up in the next few months and would like to keep the Rugby goin. I had a look at a few websites but it seems to be college, U19 and younger, I'm currently playing J3,

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gavmcfad

Go to Letterkennyrugby.com
    There is a contact us section on the site. Anyone there would be able to help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Yeah I was just looking at that, Cheers :). Anyone here play in the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭jimmad

Hiya IPAM, Im a member of the Letterkenny club and play seconds for the senior team, finn valley has started a new club recently I dont have any information on them though, Tranings every tuesday/thursday half 6 at the Glebe Letterkenny, The guys are through to the final of the Gordon West cup which will be played in Ravenhill on the 16th of April and are currently unbeaten in ulster kukri qualifier 3 league. Your more than welcome to come join us, any other questions ill be happy to answer!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

The Finn Valley Rugby Club are a new club set up just 2 years ago and are developing quickly in the Stranorlar/Ballybofey area. They have a Senior, Youth and possibly a ladies team too. They are always on the look out for new members or anyone with an interest in the game who might want to join in on the coaching/helping out side of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I've only started playin :pac: so an unbeaten team probably = me as a sub all the time :D

I'll check them all out though, thanks for the quick supplies

IPAM

• Advertisement
Advertisement