Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to get my garden done (cheap)

Options
  • 23-03-2011 12:40pm

I moved into a house in Dublin small front garden and a paved back garden . Basically its all weeds . I am currently looking to do as much as i can but finding it difficult with work .

I am looking to see if there is somebody i can get to do it for me. Not to design a new landscape , but basically to take whats is there and clean it up re-grow the little bit of grass that is there etc ....

Anybody have any tips ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭jezko

Adverts.ie
    What part of Dublin are you in...?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭87pio

Have u got any photos?

I can get photos , i have a few people looking at the moment . Just stuck in work at the moment .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Have you tried ringing the Botanic Gardens/Teagsc college? when I was a student there a good few years ago, people would ring in looking for students to do "nixers" for them. We were cheap enough!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭roonimirza

Hi sudzs

Went to Botanic gardens website but not sure, which no and what to ask.
    If you can guide, it be helpful to get the rookies : ) While they learn
    it may fix my garden.

Thanks

Rooni

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I can put you in touch with the guy who did my pond..very good worker and cheap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭roonimirza

Yes please Degsy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 the wallet

I moved into a house in Dublin small front garden and a paved back garden . Basically its all weeds . I am currently looking to do as much as i can but finding it difficult with work .

I am looking to see if there is somebody i can get to do it for me. Not to design a new landscape , but basically to take whats is there and clean it up re-grow the little bit of grass that is there etc ....

Anybody have any tips ?

Hi I used TK paving/powerwashing,where cheap and done great jobs,nice lads aswell.if that helps.

Advertisement