Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wholesale fruit?

Options
  • 23-03-2011 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello all, just wondering if there is anywhere in cork that sells 'peppers' for example by the box at good prices, to an ordinary joe bloggs like myself, Is there not a wholesalers in the city that accepts the general public?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

There's an Asian wholesaler open to the public, CX Oriental. Never been, but have heard good things about it. Blog I've linked says they sell fresh veg.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Kierans fruit and veg in Ballincollig springs to mind. They supply a lot of shops/restaurants, but still have a retail facility.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 iasscarra

Thank you for that lads, got what I was after (peppers) at Sam Dennigan's in Togher.... nice people to deal with and got a good price, the man had no problem, once I bought by the box. Maith agaibh

• Registered Users Posts: 21 iasscarra

Actually while I am at it, I did go to CX asian foods as recommended, and I would reccomend it also, very clean and great selection and for what it is worth I got myself a kilo of chicken claws frozen for a cool €3.49.... a steal really, trust me you have to taste them...................... laters.....

Advertisement