Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childminder

Options
  • 23-03-2011 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi all, does anyone know of anyone around charlesland area that would mind children in their own home??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Techy_1

My wife is in the process of setting a child minding service in our own home in Charlesland.

Please PM for more details.

It should be up and running with in the next 2 weeks

She is Qualified as in child care and has many years of experience.
    She also holds a certificate in Pediatric First Aid.

Kind Regards
    Karl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Minka

Cheers Karl, however I'd be looking for somebody to come to my home, thanks, hope your wife is successful with her business :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tales2

What hours do you need you children minded?

hours would be from 8am-6pm, drop offs and collection from school would be required (and just one child at home from 9am until 2.30pm). Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tales2

I am a childminder but work outside the home in the mornings so really looking for after school care, maybe full time during school holidays. I would not be able to cover the hours you require but if I hear of anyone interested I will put them on to you. Best of luck.

• Advertisement

Ok thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 miskel2

i would be love to mind your children i am Qualified in child care and i holds a certificate in occupational First Aid and am great with children and live in the charlesland area :)

miskel2 wrote: »
    i would be love to mind your children i am Qualified in child care and i holds a certificate in occupational First Aid and am great with children and live in the charlesland area :)

Thanks Miskel2, but I got sorted......;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 miskel2

glad to hear :) thanks for getting back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭eeinke

Hi there,

Interested in looking after
    a. 2yr old girl in AM and collection of 2 boys in PM (quiet twin boys aged 5) in your home or mine?

b. collection of 2 yr old in PM and collection of boys from school in PM from 1-5PM

Drivers licenses essential.

Let me know your rates.
    Thank you
    NoraB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Threads merged

Eeinke - maybe send PMs to Miska2, Tales2 and Techy1

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Techy_1 wrote: »
    My wife is in the process of setting a child minding service in our own home in Charlesland.

Please PM for more details.

It should be up and running with in the next 2 weeks

She is Qualified as in child care and has many years of experience.
    She also holds a certificate in Pediatric First Aid.

Kind Regards
    Karl

Hi Karl,

Can you get your wife to call me so I can discuss options with her
    Thanks
    NoraB

Threads merged

Eeinke - maybe send PMs to Miska2, Tales2 and Techy1

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

number removed - please send your number through private messages

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement