Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isn't Galway such a wonderful place in the sunshine..

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I would try crowes bar. They used to do it for parties when i was up there a few years ago.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Anyone know any pub/hotel in town that will hold a BBQ for a small party? Ideally, an actual bbq in a beer garden as opposed to being served food from the kitchen outside.

Tonerys, they'll sort ya right out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Went for a paddle on white strand beach in my lunch break- beautiful. I feel like I'm on holiday on days like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,445 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Has the water started to warm up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

The water is positively balmy. I know this because my wetsuit ripped open while swimming well off shore on Sunday. Whilst annoying. .the water wasnt cold at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

It's beautiful. Up above 13 degrees and very refreshing on such nice days.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

The icecream at the Americano truck that was parked at Silver Strand yesterday was absolutely gorgeous. Really creamy. I ignored my son's advice to take small bites so I can enjoy it for longer and inhaled it. :pac:

The water was beautiful too. How lucky we are to live close to the sea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Savage atmosphere down Blackrock yesterday. Tons of folks in the water. This is the first week I've gone in without my shortie wetsuit. Tons of fookin' tiny jellies floating about though... :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Savage atmosphere down Blackrock yesterday. Tons of folks in the water. This is the first week I've gone in without my shortie wetsuit. Tons of fookin' tiny jellies floating about though... :eek:

Ah the little ones are grand. I might cycle down that far this evening now that I've finally got a saddle for the bike that doesn't make me walk like John Wayne. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I've finally got a saddle for the bike that doesn't make me walk like John Wayne. :D

Height of fashion this season, dontcha know?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement