Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darkfall Anniversary Special

Options
  • 23-03-2011 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Pricing Offers

For Darkfall’s 2nd year Anniversary, and for a limited time only (until April 1st), we’re launching the following offers:

Get Darkfall for 9,95 Dollars US, or Euros for the North American and European server respectively. With this offer you also get a month of Darkfall playtime. This is less than the price of the monthly subscription and the offer expires on April 1st.

For our existing subscribers we’re offering a very special price for our 3 month subscription which you can get for 24,95 Dollars US, or Euros for NA and EU respectively. Again, this offer expires on April 1st.

There has been a lot of improvements made to the new player experience in Darkfall recently and there is more on the way soon with prestige classes to bring in more diversification, the meditation system was added to allow players to skill up magic schools and defense skills offline. Stats are also being added to this in the next patch coming late this week or early next. There was also a skill gain patch making the gains 2x as fast as they were before. If it's a long time since you played, this is 12x as fast as gains were at launch.

Alot of people were unable to join clans as a new player for fear of being attacked in starter cities by clans that are at war with everyone which meant the towers would not attack them. This has been fixed now as every war expires after 7 days and has got ridden of a lot of griefers from the starter cities.

If you have never played Darkfall before a free trial is available here:
    Darkfall Free Trial

The free trial now comes with 2000 free meditation points, all accounts that are resubbed will come with 25000 free meditation points.

Finally if you do decide to join us in Darkfall you will be welcome to join us in our new player friendly clan and partake in lots of fun activities straight from the word go, including boat trips, sea towers, pvp events, clan events and sieges. You will also be provided with gear for efficient skilling up and we will help you with this as much as possible.

One of our new players has recently made some videos of some events that we have partaken in.

You can also see our first recruitment video that we made here

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I went back to this a few months ago, and it really had improved a huge amount from launch. It's not without it's problems, but then no MMO is. I only left becuase i didn't (and still don't) have the time to even play one MMO at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

Kiith wrote: »
    I went back to this a few months ago, and it really had improved a huge amount from launch. It's not without it's problems, but then no MMO is. I only left becuase i didn't (and still don't) have the time to even play one MMO at the moment.

I think you joined the clan we had at the time if I remember correctly but we weren't really structured well to help new players as much back then.
    The game has improved another great amount since that time with an expansion and many patches to improve the game experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

I'm gonna get 3 months for the 25 quid.

One thing, despite the terribly slow updates, the game does really improve each time they update. It gets so much closer to that epic MMO where tons of players scale the walls of other players and engage in competitive skillfull combat (requiring some really good combat leadership)

I never thought a game would pull me from counterstrike completely.
    Its down to the PvP being so competitve and those with good aim and reflexes/situational awareness, thrive.

Advertisement