Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youths Rugby

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

Bandon won Munster under 19 final 40-8

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭KJY

ormond lad wrote: »
    Bandon won Munster under 19 final 40-8

Jesus, bit of a shocker. Any score update in the 17's?

KJY wrote: »
    Jesus, bit of a shocker. Any score update in the 17's?
    Bandon are a fine side. I believed Highfield would win by a score but it appears 'field were totally blown out of the game

Struggling to find any updates on the 17s.

Bandon are a fine side. I believed Highfield would win by a score but it appears 'field were totally blown out of the game

Struggling to find any updates on the 17s.

I presumed Highfield would have won as well. Hopefully 'Park will win, not sure will the next couple of groups be up to this standard, could be wrong though. The first Clon-Park game was supposed to be very very tight (saw the first half and there wasn't much in it) but I think Park could have a bit too much power up front

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭mountain

Clon won u17s 13-11

• Advertisement

Navan won Leinster 19s final. Beat Athy 12-8

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭munsterman96

I presumed Highfield would have won as well. Hopefully 'Park will win, not sure will the next couple of groups be up to this standard, could be wrong though. The first Clon-Park game was supposed to be very very tight (saw the first half and there wasn't much in it) but I think Park could have a bit too much power up front

yeah park had the power? debateable

yeah park had the power? debateable

Can I not predict.....?

Can I not predict.....?

suppose you can, but not very well

suppose you can, but not very well

They lost by two points to a team they'd already beaten.....

• Advertisement

They lost by two points to a team they'd already beaten.....

i guess, were you at it? anyone have any outlook on thev two games 17s and 19s

Any idea why Dylan Horgan was on the bench? Must have been injured

Looking at the team, Park's backline and bench was a bit weak. Great back row, front row and half backs though, must have been a pretty good Clon team

Any idea why Dylan Horgan was on the bench? Must have been injured

Looking at the team, Park's backline and bench was a bit weak. Great back row, front row and half backs though, must have been a pretty good Clon team

horgan is a class act must have been injured, were you at park match?

horgan is a class act must have been injured, were you at park match?

No couldn't make it

• Registered Users Posts: 21 slatterg

Anyone know the connacht representative in the u19s for the all Ireland

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭opinionatedfan

slatterg wrote: »

Jacob Walsh and Sean o Brien are anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 slatterg

Jacob Walsh and Sean o Brien are anyway.

Sorry I meant the team. They are playing BANDON in the semis but I haven't heard who it is yet

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Binge101

i guess, were you at it? anyone have any outlook on thev two games 17s and 19s

Clon 10 was filthy i heard,late hits all day.

slatterg wrote: »
    Havent been decided yet. Connacht semi finals are on this weekend.
    Wegians play Buccs and Westport play Sligo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭mountain

Binge101 wrote: »

I would be very surprised to hear that, he is a good clean player,
    IF there was late hits all day, then that is a ref issue

Connacht 19s semi finals played yesterday.
    Buccs beat Wegians 26-5 in 1 game. Did Sligo and Westport play?

i was a spectator at the match as a neutral i found clon 6 was fringing alot, he also gave away several penalties for not releasing the tackler, He looked out of place in a very solid backrow

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Binge101

i was a spectator at the match as a neutral i found clon 6 was fringing alot, he also gave away several penalties for not releasing the tackler, He looked out of place in a very solid backrow
    So was I.Clon have a very strong team if only they got rid of their out half.I would consider putting that Howick Murphy Finglas Douglas boy 10 for the all ireland.

So was I.Clon have a very strong team if only they got rid of their out half.I would consider putting that Howick Murphy Finglas Douglas boy 10 for the all ireland.

he wouldnt have the bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yeahyou

u19s league semi. sundays well v highfield. close encounter at Musgrave Pk. 7-6 to well.

Ah now no need for making up names. why the constant calls for getting rid of the 10. whats up with that?
    yeahyou wrote: »
    u19s league semi. sundays well v highfield. close encounter at Musgrave Pk. 7-6 to well.
    Who's in other semi? Bandon and _______?

East u19 Cup semis were due to be played over this weekend. Clanwilliam conceded to Nenagh. Clonmel v Waterpark game wasn't played

Ah now no need for making up names. why the constant calls for getting rid of the 10. whats up with that?

the 10 i found was very solid showed bottle to finish the last conv. he could have kicked a small bit more but i thought he played well, back row protection was poor

Next Septembers Munster and Leinster Youths sides are playing each other in Roscrea rfc Thursday at 1pm

2 Shane Horgan u16 Cup games tomorrow in Enniscorthy. South East v Midlands and North Midlands v Metro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Clonmacken2011

Munster U18's Youths (North & East players combination only) v Connaught played in Ennis today as part of the final squad selection. Munster won 28-5. Tomorrow Munster U18's Youths (South & West players combination only) v Leinster in Roscrea also part of the final squad selection.

Advertisement