Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girugämesh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

I only know of them because of the meme that was spawned from the Sakura Con advert.

Ain't nothing wrong with the youtube links, you're just doing it wrong

Only put the code in the tags, example of the first video - RoeYh4MwtCk

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I think I've managed to fix those YouTube links. My Internet account is dog slow tonight for some reason :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,005 ✭✭✭✭bnt

You forgot the umlaut on the a in their name, so it's Girugämesh ... gotta have those umlauts to be Metal. :D

They just wound up a European tour last week and are now in the USA - did you get to see them?

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

bnt wrote: »
    You forgot the umlaut on the a in their name, so it's Girugämesh ... gotta have those umlauts to be Metal. :D

They just wound up a European tour last week and are now in the USA - did you get to see them?
    Poor Girugamesh.. Destined to be plagued by that stupid Sakura Con ad for the rest of their lives...

Haha I gave up trying to put the umlaut in.
    Yeah I went to see them in London. Epic show. They've gone back to Japan now before they hit the US; hopefully they can get back out :(

Also: Oops Thanks, Malice

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Also: Oops Thanks, Malice
    No worries. I've updated the thread title too with the "ä" character.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Girugamesh are hit and miss for me to be honest. How did you succeed in getting Dir en grey over here? I'm pretty sure Kerrang! did that...

Advertisement