Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassett's (Clarnico) Mint Creams

Options
  • 23-03-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello

First time poster, so may have this in the wrong forum/be breaching some kind of boards.ie etiquette:

Would anyone know where I might find these sweets? I come across them now and then in random newsagents, but have yet to find a regular supplier(!)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭gipi

If you don't find them in a physical shop, they are available on ebay.ie - just did a quick search and up they popped!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 flatterie

gipi wrote: »
    If you don't find them in a physical shop, they are available on ebay.ie - just did a quick search and up they popped!
    I haven't figured out the "thanks" system yet, so...thanks gipi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Hi flatterie. I can move this thread to the Snacks & Sweets forum if you like, you may get more answers there.

Also, you need to have 10 posts to 'Thank'. The thanks button is located down on the rhs of the post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Careful on which ones you get.

I recently bought "lemons" Iced caramels and they were brutal - not like the Clarnico ones at all. Yak !

try http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Nooooo, these are just wrong ! Clarnico is your only man

http://www.robert-roberts.ie/cms_rr/index.php?page=lemon-s-iced-caramels

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 flatterie

Thanks for replies. A move to the Snacks and Sweets forum might just be in order; thank you Windsock.

Btw I found them in St James's Hospital shop today. I actually went to visit someone there and happened upon them, rather than going there for the sole purpose of scoping out their confectionery range; thankfully my need is not that great...

Advertisement