Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

>> Boardstock for Japan - Sat. 23rd April - would you like to play/help organise? <<

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Thanks for organising Catho_monster and congrats to all those who are getting to play or donate tracks. Delighted to see Entheos getting onto the CD, excellent band.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

Hey catho_monster

Delighted to be chosen for the CD. Will get on to sending you a link ASAP. Great Job organising this and hope to meet you at the gig!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Catho_monster, I've been asked if this is a pay at the door or ticket in advance event - is this decided yet?
    Saw the event on facebook, but it doesn't say there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

Pay at the door!

... which reminds me

5 euro at the door
    10 euro for a CD
    and numerous, multiple opportunities to donate further by buying raffle tickets to be in with a chance of winning studio time, Japanese food, chocolates, a hotel break, Ireland soccer tickets or beer :D

• Advertisement

More raffle news!!

Cocoa Atelier, the luxury Irish hand-made chocolate shop on Drury Street Dublin and House of Fraser Dundrum, have generously donated a hamper worth 50euro for our raffle.

Cocoa Atelier is chocolate heaven. The chocolates themselves are chocolate heaven. The macaroons they sell are macaroon heaven. I needn't continue, you get the idea.

Thank you Cocoa Atelier :D

http://www.facebook.com/cocoaatelier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Hey there, im one of the event managers in the Mercantile. Can the promoter of this night get in touch with me. mahbrain at gmail dot com.

email sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

bombidol wrote: »
    Hey there, im one of the event managers in the Mercantile. Can the promoter of this night get in touch with me. mahbrain at gmail dot com.

are we in trouble???

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

Den den DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN sounds ominoous

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

Awesome stuff guys, I wish you the best, I'm sure it will be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Right, a new thread with the final line up and so on has been started in the Events Forum. A massive thank you to everyone who expressed an interest in helping out, you can tell all your friends that I said you're awesome and deserve pints ;)

I've also got a poll for attendance on the new thread, so please let us know if you're going to be able to come along on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 theZomboid

Hey , technically its not my band but i am currently managing a band and these guys might be up for it

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Luminous-Black/105082969549264

Let me no cheers

just to clarify, technically this dude does not manage Luminous Black!

Advertisement