Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pricing advice on Gardening work

Options
  • 23-03-2011 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I have a landscape gadener coming to quote for works on our garden but would be great to get an idea of what sort of money we are looking at!.

Based in Kildare, garden is 16X7m rectangle - no flower beds or shed etc. Looking to get the current "lawn" (weeds etc!!) dug up, the garden levelled at the back where it slopes down to meet the wall and a lawn relaid.

Anyone have an idea of a ball park cost? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭87pio

EB120880 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a landscape gadener coming to quote for works on our garden but would be great to get an idea of what sort of money we are looking at!.

Based in Kildare, garden is 16X7m rectangle - no flower beds or shed etc. Looking to get the current "lawn" (weeds etc!!) dug up, the garden levelled at the back where it slopes down to meet the wall and a lawn relaid.

800-900-1000E?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

EB120880 wrote: »
    Hi,

Simply digging up an old lawn is a very hit'n'miss way to prepare the ground for a new lawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 EB120880

87pio - thanks for that, it's the ball park I was thinking so good to know I wasn't too far off! Getting quotes this weekend.

Sonnenblumen - This is why I am getting a professional in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Midletonrare

Hi there, just wondering how you got on and what price it eventually worked out at as I am now in the process of doing the same except on a larger scale 1000sq m in Cork and was looking for a ball park figure before I talk to the professionals :) Thanks :)

Advertisement