Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could wipe one game from your memory what would it be?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

joshrogan wrote: »
    Ecco the Dolphin, possibly the worst game ever.

People actually bought this?

Another game I'd love to play for the first time - Half Life.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

It seems Thief The Dark Project is my answer to nearly every games list question (except for the crap games list questions).

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

Half-life series

• Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Metroid Prime

I absolutely love everything about this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Oblivion probably for me, it was the first proper big RPG I'd played and I just couldnt believe the freedom and scale of the game. Loved that moment of coming out of the sewer and suddenly having the whole world open to explore

A nod to Half Life as well, sadly I've still not found a better fps than Half Life 2 despite it being nearly 7 years old now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

COD4, i had the countdown to that game tatto'd on my arm. I think i had to change underwear 5 times just watching the trailer.

Advertisement